|Item Weight||1.28 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||12.99 x 8.11 x 3.31 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DR420-BK-P01-H1136|
Color4work Compatible Drum Unit Brother DR420 DR-420 Drum Unit use for Brother HL-2270DW 2280DW HL 2240 MFC-7860DW 7060D IntelliFax 2840 MFC-7460DN MFC 7365DN MFC7360N (Negro,12000 Yield) 1Pack
|Price:||$18.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NOTE: This item is only a drum unit and does not contain toner. You need to use it with TN450 or TN420 toner cartridge in your printer.
- 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE: We offer great sale and after-sale service. If you have any questions, please just contact us. We will help you till you're satisfied.
- COMPATIBILITY: Use on Laser Printer HL-2130 HL-2132 HL-2220 HL-2230 HL-2240 HL-2240D HL-2242 HL-2250 HL-2270DW HL-2280DW; MFC-7240 MFC-7360N MFC-7460DN MFC-7470 MFC-7860DW; DCP-7055 DCP-7057 DCP-7060D DCP-7065DN DCP-7070; IntelliFax-2840 IntelliFax-2845 IntelliFax-2940 FAX-2950 FAX-2990.
- MULTI USE: Easy to handle printing like contracts, papers, posters, fliers, labels, brochures, booklets, invoices, receipts, and etc.
- QUALITY YIELDS: Up to 12,000 pages at 5% coverage (letter/A4) to take care of your printing for years.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Question : When do I need to replace this drum unit?
This DR420 drum cartridge is able to handle approximately 12,000 printing pages at 5% coverage (letter/A4). The service life may vary according to your printed content. When you find out defective performance with a new working-good toner cartridge, it might indicate of replacing the drum unit.
➜SAVE MORE from Special Offers and Product Promotions!
Color4work Features its lifetime service providing for Color4work customers. No matter which product you purchase from Color4work, we offer professional before and after sales customer service. Just contact us for any inquiries.
Color4work DR420 Drum Unit 1-Pack yields up to Black 12,000 pages. You can also get perfect printing when it uses with Color4work TN420 TN450 toner cartridge. Please make sure that our cartridges DR-420 compatible with your laser printers:
✔ Brother HL-2130 laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2132 laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2220 laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2230/ HL-2240D laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2242 laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2250 laser printer;
✔ Brother HL-2270DW laser printer;
✔ Brother MFC-7240 laser printer;
✔ Brother MFC-7360N laser printer;
✔ Brother MFC-7460DN laser printer;
✔ Brother MFC-7470 laser printer;
✔ Brother MFC-7860DW laser printer;
✔ Brother DCP-7055 D laser printer;
✔ Brother DCP-7057 laser printer;
✔ Brother DCP-7060D laser printer;
✔ Brother DCP-7065DN laser
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: You may have to perform the following tasks for it to be accepted. Open the front cover.
Press the clear button
Press the * button
The system should display accepted.
The same routine works for new toner cartridges as well.
While initially happy with this drum unit, recent issues have changed my opinion. After using the drum for one month, I started experiencing frequent paper jams. The paper jams occur when double-sided printing is selected. The only element that changed prior to the jamming issues is the printer drum. I am using the same HP printing paper and have not changed the supplier for the toner.
I am a graduate student so my laser printer has moderate use. I typically go through a 500 ream set of paper every two to three months.
We've only had this drum installed for a few weeks, but thus far, it is working well. Installation was easy and the construction is very durable. Very happy with this purchase!!
Plus side it does technically work, though the "expired" OEM unit worked better so maybe I should have reset the counter and left it alone.