Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ColorBox Pigment Petal Point 8 Color Ink pad, Home
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inkpad contains 8 pigment ink colors, total inking surface of pad is a 4-inch diameter, individual color inking surface is Pie shaped 2-inch-by-1 1/4-inch (at widest)
- Individual inkpads can be removed from base for single use
- ColorBox pigment is slow drying, fade resistant, nonreactive ink which is perfect for use on scrapbook pages, journals, planners, cards and other paper based craft projects
- When used directly on paper, drying time will depend on paper used and thickness of ink application
- To quickly dry ink on paper, place a paper towel over project and iron with a clothing iron set on high, no stream. Soap and water cleans ink off all types of stamps without staining
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Our unique ColorBox Petal point inkpad provides an eight color ink palette in beautiful flower shaped inkpad. The Petal shaped ink pad slides out of the base to allow precise ink application to your favorite stamp or go direct to your project. Generous drying time makes them a great choice for embossing, blending and other paper crafting techniques. Classic pigment ink is both acid free and fade resistant, making it perfect for your keepsake projects. Colors in home inkpad are frost white, sky grey, antique pewter, black, chestnut, Stucco, dune, and wheatgrass.
Showing 1-8 of 220 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
and was easily cleaned from the stamps and my fingers. Highly recommended