Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
ColorBox 08035 Home 8 Pigment Petal Color Ink Pad
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Inkpad contains 8 pigment ink colors, total inking surface of pad is a 4-inch diameter, individual color inking surface is Pie shaped 2-inch-by-1 1/4-inch (at widest)
- Individual inkpads can be removed from base for single use
- ColorBox pigment is slow drying, fade resistant, nonreactive ink which is perfect for use on scrapbook pages, journals, planners, cards and other paper based craft projects
- When used directly on paper, drying time will depend on paper used and thickness of ink application
- To quickly dry ink on paper, place a paper towel over project and iron with a clothing iron set on high, no stream. Soap and water cleans ink off all types of stamps without staining
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our unique ColorBox Petal point inkpad provides an eight color ink palette in beautiful flower shaped inkpad. The Petal shaped ink pad slides out of the base to allow precise ink application to your favorite stamp or go direct to your project. Generous drying time makes them a great choice for embossing, blending and other paper crafting techniques. Classic pigment ink is both acid free and fade resistant, making it perfect for your keepsake projects. Colors in home inkpad are frost white, sky grey, antique pewter, black, chestnut, Stucco, dune, and wheatgrass.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I attached three pictures showing the bee and the 3 lighter metallic colors on black paper. You can see that the darker metallic colors don't show up as well on the darker paper -- maybe if they were embossed!? NONE of the metallic colors in these 2 pictures are embossed.
I have now tried them with a gel medium. You MUST embossed to use a gel medium. The bee came out fine, but the unembossed metallic colors smeared a little -- but not too much. So, yes, emboss.
I will be purchasing more.