|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 9 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||PGA690005MLT|
|Material Type||Magnetic, Glossy|
|Number of Items||1|
|Sheet Size||8.5-x-11-inch inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PGA690005MLT|
ColorWay Glossy Magnetic Photo Paper, 8.5x11 inches, 5 magnetic photosheets (PGA690005MLT)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality Glossy Magnetic photo paper. Very easy to use and very simply to print any image with your printer.
- It can be used with any inkjet printer; inks dry quickly as ordinary photo paper.
- Create your Best Magnets. Easily cut with scissors any size, any shape you wish for any project.
- Use in the office, at school or at home. Stick your custom labels, gift tags and signs to refrigerator, boards, chart or any other metal surface.
- 8.5 x 11 inches, 5 sheets on Basis Flexible Magnet, 185lb, 690gsm. Money back 30 days guarantee.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
White material, which is a glossy or glossy finish is applied to the magnetic substrate, visually and to the touch almost indistinguishable from the paper.Variation in that one side of this material is the same as in all the usual paper and the other - the dark comprising magnetic particles due to the reverse side easily stick to any metal surface.A need for the product is just as easy to remove and put in a new location.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The negative, for me at least, is that these magnet sheets are so thin it's hard to tell its supposed to be a magnet. I planned to use these to make circle magnets for our Save-the-Dates. However once printed and attached to the card, the "magnet" looked for like a flexible photo. I doubt many guests would have realized they could pull off the magnet to save.
In the end, I purchased some adhesive backed magnet sheets and attached glossy card stock to get a similar magnet that was three times as thick and felt like higher quality. This was several extra steps: cut the magnet shape, print the photo, cut the photo shape and attach.
If you don't want to work that hard, or are pressed for time, and you don't mind having thinner magnets, then these glossy magnet sheets might fit your needs. I would use them again to make craft projects for personal use, but to not a project that I would give to someone else.