- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Colorado (April 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087081950X
- ISBN-13: 978-0870819506
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #596,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Colorado Water Law for Non-Lawyers
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Tom Cech is director of the One World One Water Center for Urban Water Education and Stewardship at Metropolitan State University of Denver. Formerly he was the executive director of the Central Colorado Water Conservancy District in Greeley for over 20 years, and he has also taught water resources courses at the University of Northern Colorado and Colorado State University.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?