Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

VINE VOICEon July 19, 2007
When "Ain't Nothing Wrong with that" came on the car radio, I was alternately dialing the station to find the name of the song and writing down lyrics. (No, I wasn't driving!) I bought the song on iTunes and then waited not-so-patiently for the CD to come from Amazon. "Colorblind" would have been worth full price, but waiting is good--sometimes.

"Ain't Nothing Wrong with That" starts this CD with a party and the rock doesn't stop til the end. Okay, the styles vary enough to make things really interesting, but there's a core of solid rocked out soul interwoven into this CD that shines through.

"Jesus is just Allright" with Clapton is the best version since the Byrds. I also enjoyed both Leela Jones soulful groove and Dave Matthews. Really, there's not a bad song on this CD. It very much reminds me of the rock I used to love growing up.

The one good thing about coming to this CD almost a year late is that I don't have to wait so long for the next Robert Randolph CD.
on April 6, 2017
fun cd to listen to
on October 25, 2016
another great album
on November 11, 2015
The music on this cd is one that you will never forget! I love the slide guitar
on January 25, 2015
Robert Randolph is a high energy and talented artist. Good stuff.
on December 30, 2014
My favorite of the several RR I have so far.
on August 23, 2009
I became aware of Robert Randolphs band because of Brandon on Americas Favorite Dancer. He chose the song for one of his solos "Ain't Nothin' Wrong With That". I loved the song; it was funky,a good dance tune and the song showed off the musicians talents.
on June 13, 2011
I love Robert Randolph, I have " We Walk This Road" and love it. I ordered "Colorblind" and I love it too. I think that it is a little bit more traditional, but that is just my opinion. I love them both.