Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 6, 2014
This is the first time I ordered from here! I'm 5'3'' 130pds, I like the pants but they ran small I usually wear a med. I should've ordered a large and they would be perfect. Thin, so they will be nice for the summer, They are snug but perfect for the top I have for them. Live and learn, you get what you pay for
5 people found this helpful
on June 16, 2015
Fits weird. Not fitted that's for sure. Loose at ankles, tight at butt. Can see out line of pockets so a tong is a must with these (or risk underwear lines). They are champ and not even close to Jean material but definately worth the price you pay. I say worth it.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2015
I needed yellow jeggings for a concert I'm attending and no other color would suffice. I went with the suggestions and ordered a size up. I'm 5'11" and I wear a size 28/29 or a medium in pants. I ordered a large and they fit exceptionally, maybe even a bit big in the waste. They're long enough that they bunch at the ankle, which when you're almost 6 feet tall, is unheard of. Would absolutely buy these again, and most likely will in other fun colors, as the quality is that of say Rue or Forever 21.

Seller was also prompt with responses as I was nervous about ordering pants online and not in-store!
on July 6, 2015
Love these jeggings. I am on the line between a small and a medium, so I got the medium. I'm so glad I did. They still fit like jeggings, but not skin tight across the bottom and hips. I wanted them snug across the knees to wear with boots and they are perfect for that.
on September 20, 2014
My daughter got these pants and they are cute. The style, color, fit, & price is 5 stars. The material is not the best quality but it works. Overall these pants are nice.
2 people found this helpful
on November 10, 2014
I love these I only wish they had black. I order the XL and I'm 5'9 215 they fit perfect every where but my waist. I have a 30 inch waist so that could be why, nothing a belt can't fix though. I saw other reviews saying they were short but mine hit me right at the bottom of my foot. The material is soft and a little thin, great for those who live in Florida where it doesn't get to cold.
One person found this helpful