Filmed and produced by Fran and Brooke Reidelberger
Scripted and narrated by Fran Reidelberger
COLORFUL MEXICO! Brilliant colors and Mexico are synonymous. In this new digital productions, the term "colorful" is used to unite the film's four separate entities - Silver Cities, Copper Canyon, Gray Whales, and Golden Beaches. Among many other features, this show will enable you to:
* "attend" a world renowned school for silversmiths in Taxco
* stroll along with troubadours on a musical tour in Guanajuato
* learn about the "dark side" of Mexico's silver history in Zacatecas
* tour a museum with 3,000 ritual masks from throughout Mexico
* see breath-taking beauty in a desert full of cacti
* meet "Chihuahuas" in Chihuahua
* ride the world famous Copper Canyon train
* watch the Tarahumara Indians at work and play
* walk across the Copper Canyon on a suspension bridge at Divisadero
* discover 'elephants" and "mushrooms" in the rocks around Creel
* pet 40-ton gray whales at their winter home in Baja's warm waters
* visit seven Pacific Coast beach towns: Puerto Vallarta, Barra de Navidad, Melaque, LaManzanilla, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo & Acapulco
* meet "Cisco", the motorcycle-riding dog
* admire the talent of Mexican artist
* enjoy an eco-friendly animal refuge
* marvel at the death-defying cliff divers of Acapulco
All of this plus the people and much, much more are part of this exciting new production, Colorful Mexico!
This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?