Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Coloring Europe: Vive la France Paperback – May 17, 2016
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Il-Sun Lee is a Korean illustrator whose coloring and detailed depictions of popular travel destinations are favorites among coloring book enthusiasts. Il-Sun Lee’s works include Coloring Europe: Charming London, Coloring Europe: Vive la France, Coloring Europe: Italy, Coloring Europe: Greece, and Coloring Europe: Croatia.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
1. It has one-sided pages with thick white(not off-white) paper.
2. The scenes are pleasant to color with color pencils/ gel pens. The gel pens do not bleed through the page. The scenes have a sort of 3D effect on them!
3. One-line descriptions on the blank page add to the charm of this book.
4. This book is a mix of intricate and less complex drawings.
5. The lines are dark and solid. So, there is no ambiguity on the coloring space.
6. I loved the way no perfectly straight lines have been used in the book, so all tree trunks, lamp posts and even the Eiffel tower give a kind of informal look to the scene.
1. I was looking for more scenes of the city/country. Coloring food, cakes, and teacups are not what I enjoy a lot. Around 40% of the pages contain cuisine drawings.
2. The pages are not perforated.
The back cover of the book says - "This coloring book travelogue takes you on an artistic vacation to one of the world's most picturesque destinations." This is an apt description of the book. This is going to be fun to color!
Please note: There are over 60 pages in this book and my video does not cover all the pages.