|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$10.00|
Save $2.01 (20%)
Coloring Flower Mandalas: 30 Hand-drawn Designs for Mindful Relaxation Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you like the cover picture, you will love the pictures inside this book, all are beautiful and captivating.
This book is a perfect addition to your coloring library, or a gift for college students, or adults who enjoy coloring, and a much easier way to reduce stress than going to the gym.
This book is perfect for colored pencils, gel pens, or ultrafine markers. Some gel pens and markers bleed through the pages so use paper under the page.
1. 30 beautiful, flowing Illustrations printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) on medium weight , bright white paper
2. All markers that I tested (Triplus fineliners, Bic Mark-it ultra fine, Sharpies ultra fine, Pentel , ) leak through the page so place 2 pieces of paper under the page you are coloring and leave it until it is dry to prevent damage to the next page.
3. Fiskars Gel pens did not leak through the page, Irma Gel pens did so test your gel pens.
4. This book is 7 ½ inches by 9 1/4th inches
5. The circular mandalas are centered on the page and average 6 ½ inches across, not much smaller than a full sized books mandalas.
6. At the bottom of each page there is text (Coloring Flower Mandalas) is printed under each image?
My only issue was the my subpar colored pencils did not stand up to the depth and detail needed, so I had to upgrade my art supplies- which is less of a bad issue than a perfect opportunity to buy new supplies, something any artist (pro or amateur) will tell you is always a good thing.
I honestly am not sure if there are any designs in this book that I would color, but the actual manufacturing of the book is nice. The pages a single printed and of good quality paper, the cover is nicely made, as well, but I - personally, found the designs to be a bit lacking for what I was looking for and expecting from this book.
Overall I did enjoy coloring some of these illustrations, others just weren't my cup of tea.
Most recent customer reviews
When I was asked to try out my first adult coloring book I did not expect to really love not only the pictures (this one is Flower Mandalas), but I truly truly...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Graphic Design > Techniques > Use of Color
- Books > Arts & Photography > History & Criticism > Themes > Plants & Animals
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Coloring Books for Grown-Ups > Animals
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Coloring Books for Grown-Ups > Flowers & Landscapes
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Coloring Books for Grown-Ups > Mandalas & Patterns
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts, Stamping & Stenciling > Papercrafts
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Meditation
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Arts & Photography
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Art > Instruction & Reference > Color
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Crafts & Hobbies > Papercrafts
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Activities, Puzzles & Games
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation