Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 432 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 492 reviews
on April 28, 2013
I bought this when I was in one of my "just because" impulsive buying moods. It is definitely worth the money.

I have real guns, including some Colt ACP .45 Next to the real thing, from the distance you can't tell which one is real, which one is a toy.

There's good detail to this gun and for the price it is a hoot to shoot when confined indoors due to rain.

WARNING: Never shoot these at pets, never point this gun a people. Never display this gun in public (in some states and cities that is a crime).

When shooting indoors I am using a target box I made (large box filled with bubble wrap.) And I make sure no one is around when shooting.

Lastly, in regards to power, I don't think this would pop a balloon at more than ten feet, if that. If you want a target pistol that doubles

as a varmint shooter, this is definitely NOT the gun to buy.
on October 26, 2014
Seems to be an accurate and reliable weapon. We have shot around 30 bbs with it. It did "jam" while sitting the second clip. By "jam", I am saying that the feeder clip is not tight enough for the spring. In other words, the spring is so strong that it shoves 2 bbs up against one another and thereby keeps the leading bb from loading. This is probably a design flaw on most of the weapons of this category and price. I am slightly disappointed, but it still meets my needs.
on August 5, 2016
Really great gun clip can't not come out.Really powerful goes 350fps + really would recommend it.This gun is not blowback and you can't cock it back .Semi auto gun really fun to shoot with .I have been having this gun for a while no promblems with it probaly one of my favorites and BB guns I have ever got.Would recommend it to buy.
on July 29, 2015
Just a few days past the 30 day return policy it stopped working. When firing nothing came out. When tilting the gun down the BB just fell out. Really bumbed.....$50 down the toilet.......

OK..Update
Amazon's customer service sent out a new gun.
" VERY IMPORTANT".....
When loading the CO-2 cylinder make sure it is snug when turning the mechanism at the bottom of the gun to secure it. DO NOT GO TO FAR OR IT WILL PIERCE THE CYLINDER .......PRESSURE WILL ESCAPE....... YOU'LL HAVER A DEAD CYLINDER AND THE GUN WON'T PROJECT THE BB.
I went through 3 cylinders learning this. THERE IS NO WARNING ON THIS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS AND THERE SHOULD BE.....Without the proper CO-2 connection All that happens is the BB's just fall out.

I now will test it for the next few weeks and hopefully have no problem. If that's the case I'll give it a 3 rating for now.
on October 23, 2013
I only rated a four star 'cause I just would like for it to have more power, you can never have enuff power...easy to aim and to do so instinctively, nice grouping when shot say, off hand like 25 feet, and when I say this I mean I was not trying to aim precisely, I was just sorta aiming at the same spot, so if you really used the sites this thing is nice, its a solid heavy piece, feels like the real deal, the co2 cartridges last fairly long, its easy to reload, i think I put in 19?? anyway, you can blow them off really fast. It drives a bb into drywall back stop at 35 to 30 feet... knocks down cans easily in the yard at 15 yards?? yea really fun for the price. just want more power as always,, but this is good deal,
on February 18, 2014
After getting this in my hands I will NEVER purchase another Non-metal pellet or bb pistol again. This one is GREAT. It feels exactly like it’s real version. Everything is great with this. Fires well, it feels great (and real), looks great and sights in perfectly. A few hints: One, it’s louder than many other CO2 pistols. Two: It’s more powerful than you might expect. To me those are both good things.
on May 8, 2017
This is perfect for plinking. Feels very much like an actual pistol. Seals are good for the CO2 cartridge, so they last a long time. Very satisfied!
on July 28, 2017
Love it Hard trigger pull but still easy to aim and shoot. Lots of fun for close range target practice. 20 feet = a pretty constant 5" circle of holes, free hand rapid fire. With a rest at 20 I get about a 2" group
on June 1, 2014
the air pistol works great, as expected. it shoots a bit right and up but i'm on target when i adjust my aim. it's accurate at 25 feet and that's all i need, for stray animals that occasionally visit my yard. it's powerful enough to sting but not maim or injure them permanently ... and once i've hit one they don't come back, or even when i miss them (deliberately). it's also a good target pistol at a reasonable price.
on March 8, 2015
The Umarex-branded Colt Defender purchase was my first venture into airguns. At a price of $49 on Amazon, I kept my expectations low while waiting for it to arrive. This was an Amazon Prime purchase, so it showed up quickly. It came packaged in one of those extremely annoying, invariably skin-piercing plastic clamshell blister packs (even using a pair of high-quality scissors or tin snips, you find yourself jabbing some part of your soft tissue with hard plastic shards, while attempting to extract your eagerly anticipated product from this totally adult-proof packaging!) After about 5 or 10 minutes of cutting, slicing, wrestling, and receiving the attendant minor cuts and abrasions, I managed to extract the Colt Defender from its hard plastic prison.

Well, the minor bodily harm I received was worth the effort. Though this particular Umarex product is made in Taiwan, aside from the plastic grips, it is all metal. (Good luck finding an all metal gun under $100.) It's not capable of single action, but the double action trigger feels very solid. It is clearly a painted metal gun, so expect some wear on the high points of the gun over time. (Mine already showed wear on the end of the muzzle, probably where constant shifting inside the blister pack had rubbed the paint off.)

But hey, it's $49. It looks real and with the all-metal construction it has the heft of the real thing. I've already added a picatinny mount laser to it which really ups the coolness factor.

I highly recommend this airgun for the beginner who doesn't want to make a large initial investment. It's fun!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.