Columbia Men's Utilizer Polo,Wave,X-Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Polyester
- Omni-Shade Upf 30 Sun Protection
- Omni-dry performance fabric that draws sweat away from the skin for quick drying
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Columbia Utilizer II men's polo is a comfortable and durable outdoor performance shirt that's ready for every adventure. It's crafted using the moisture-wicking Omni-Dry performance fabric that draws sweat away from the skin for quick drying on the trails. The Omni-Shade UPF 30 UV-protective fabric shields your skin from harmful sun damage.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 10.4 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0036XGI6S
- Item model number: AM2781-Wave-X-Large
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 11, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The fabric itself is claimed to be moisture-wicking. It feels much heavier than my Nike So-Dri, Adidas, and UnderArmour shirts. The texture of the fabric is very interesting and even eye-catching. It is much less smooth and mundane than the other polos I have.
If I needed to have a complaint it would be that the shirt is not "athletic fit" at all and hangs straight down. I am fairly trim at the waist with a large chest, so it is not the most flattering with the extra fabric around the midsection.
The color of the tan is just right.