Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

I love the scarf. I hate the color. I wanted a darker color, but Amazon did not have one. Columbia's crappy website allowed me to choose other colors, which I did. It also happily charged my card. It did NOT, however, actually complete the order and send me the product. Hence my buying one on Amazon instead. Glad Columbia's products are better than their website or they'd be out of business.

That said, I really like the scarf, aside from the color. It is soft, warm, and does not freak out my uber-sensitive skin. With 5 dogs, 2 cats, and 4 rats I am sure the white scarf will be the brown I wanted anyway. ;)

Overall, nice scarf for a decent price.
on March 5, 2015
This is a great scarf for cold weather! I use it in NYC during the winter and it keeps my neck very warm. The fabric is pretty dense and will hold up to the cold wind. It is also the softest scarf that I own! I only have two scarves but my toilet paper feels like it's sandpaper compared to this. The length is perfect. I like to wrap it around my neck twice and have a little bit of slack. I highly recommend it!
on October 23, 2017
Just right!
on December 13, 2012
I wanted a soft scarf to wear under my jacket while motorcycle riding. A cashmere was over $100.00 and I did not need another one just for this purpose. This one is perfect. It is not real wide so it does the job.
on December 10, 2013
Now this is one warm nice looking man scarf. Bought it in black. I don't know if the fabric is good enough to last. Looks like something you have to look after, but I won't be wearing it to cut trees in the winter or clean my hands with it.
on April 2, 2014
for an ex boyfriend of mine who thought that he dressed well but really he didn't. I caught him leaving the house one day with a red scarf that had large teddy bears on it. I couldn't be seen out in public with him with that, so I bought this nice columbia scarf which was much improved.....but the clutz lost the scarf. Go figure.
on January 14, 2014
Warm and comfortable, I like that the fabric is not itchy the way some wool scarves are. That said, while it is warm, it's not quite as warm as some other scarves I've hade, and I wish it were another 6" to 10" longer. Admittedly, it seems like it is just long as most other scarves, so that's not something "wrong" with this one.
on December 19, 2013
I recommend this to everyone. It is extremely warm, soft and comfortable. As an allergic person, I am always cautious with trying new products, but this scarf doesn't irritate at all. Definitely a good buy.
on March 22, 2014
Got this to fill the gap between my jacket and helmet. Tested it last night in the low 40s it worked perfectly. I forgot I had it on it was so comfortable. Its also the perfect length, which means is on the short side. I tuck it into my jacket and if it was too long it wouldn't work for that.
on October 31, 2013
It's a semi lightweight scarf...but it will keep your neck warm. It's perfect for a guy. It washed (gentle cycle) very nicely in the washing machine. I even put it in the dryer. My husband likes the look and color. We purchased the color closest to gray. The length is just right too!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.