Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Special Size: Big|Size: Medium|Color: Black|Change
Price:$164.99

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on December 14, 2012
I like this particular brand/style of ski bib. My son has been wearing the small size for snow skiing for the last THREE years. They are very adjustable - with tabs at the waist as well as the straps. The gaters on these pants are great. I just ordered the medium for him now and my daughter is going to wear his old one. They've held up very well through many ski trips, and even on cold days, I've never had complaints of being too cold.
on January 2, 2013
I usually buy columbia gear for myself and have been pleased, so i thought these might be nice for my son. I purchased these for my tall 5 year old in size 8. They are way too long (as I expected I would be waiting a year for him to fit into them). However, the straps are extremely adjustable and the outer pant legs roll up easily, so that he could actually wear these this winter. He says they are very comfortable and they are easy for him to get on and off. I would absolutely recommend these.
on January 3, 2014
Great pants, 100% waterproof! the only under side is no pockets other than that. This is a 5 stars item
on September 25, 2013
I have already bought these pants when my son was smaller in stature. I bought them again because I'm sure he in them warm and cozy. They are waterproof. And they do not break on his lap. For me this is very important as my son likes to mess around in the snow and crawl on their knees. These pants have passed all the tests. The size is entirely consistent.
on January 17, 2014
Bought this in size Small, but I should've bought size medium. He is 7.5 years old, 60 lbs, and somewhat tall for his age. This size Small will fit snuggly over clothes for a couple of months, but by next winter I will have to buy another one.
on December 3, 2013
They look awesome...not boring or plain. boys looked good and were warm and.dry. I got them.for both of my Sons 9&5 They both love them!:)
They are going to Anchorage for the week and I know they will be warm and cozy.
Shipping was really fast aslo! THANKS!
on December 19, 2013
I bought these for my 9 year son who is a bit tall and they fit him great and still had room for him to grow so they should last at leat 2-3 seasons! Great value in my book. Columbia is a great brand so I felt confident in my order.
on December 28, 2013
These snowpants fit my grandson well. He is not quite a size 8, but the straps are adjustable so he was able to wear them. They kept him dry, fit easily over his boots, so no snow got in.
on December 23, 2013
Really happy about this product! We don't get much snow, but when we do I like to be prepared. My son loves the color, comfort and cannot wait for the cold weather to come!
on February 4, 2015
Great pants, just too small. My son wears size 14 and these were just a bit tight. Wouldn't last one season and hoping to get more than one season out of them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.