- 100% Polyester, 100% polyester, 650 Fill Power Down Insulation, RDS Certified
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- OMNI-HEAT: Our patented Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for outdoor performance. The interior lining consists of our metallic dot pattern designed to retain heat, while the breathable fabric dissipates moisture.
- 100% DOWN INSULATION: The 650 down fill and baffling is flexible at all the right points, providing additional loft, versatile fit, and maximum warmth and enjoyment.
- COMFORTABLE WOMENSWEAR DOWN JACKET: The Columbia Women's Delta Ridge Jacket is a fantastic blend of ultra lightweight warmth that only down fill can provide. This is your go-to coat for a wide range of outdoor cold weather climate.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Seriously warm. Combining thermal-reflective lining, 650 fill power down, and stitch-free baffling for zero drafts, this lightweight jacket brings the heat. You can rest confident that its water-resistant shell helps keep the down dry while better retaining its loft.
Made with advanced technology materials including our signature reflective thermal lining, this winter jacket will keep you incredibly comfortable and warm in the midst of winter.
The 650 down fill and baffling is flexible at all the right points, providing additional loft, versatile fit, and maximum warmth for years of use and enjoyment.
A modern classic fit with a soft, lightweight feel make this down jacket a staple for comfortable winter activity.
Stitch-free down baffling system yields zero drafts and improves on cold spots. It's a lightweight jacket that brings the heat.
Omni-Heat | Thermal Reflective Warmth
Magic in a little silver dot that reflects body heat. Omni-Heat Reflective garments are the ultimate body heat management system for performance in the outdoors. The metallic dot patterns are designed to retain heat, while the rest of the lining consists of highly breathable fabric that dissipates moisture and excess heat.
The Delta Ridge Down Jacket leverages the ultra weight advantage and the supreme warmth that only down fill can provide. Super light and made for women, this jacket takes that down fill warmth advantage and incorporates a water resistant shell, lined with our Omni-HEAT reflective lining, for the perfect blend of heat retention across a wide range of outdoor climates, mild to very cold. The 650 fill power down insulation works in concert with our breathable thermal lining, to create a great wearing coat. Zippered side pockets keep your small items secure (including your hands when the outdoors get extra cold). The water resistant fabric, heat sealed construction with binding at the hem, collar, and cuff keeps your down loft in place, and you protected during most anything Fall or Winter can dish out. This winter jacket is available in many accommodating colors and sizes. Available in extended sizing. Active and Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level. Imported. Shell and lining: 100% Nylon. Insulation: 650 fill power down, RDS Certified Zippered closure. Hand Wash.
- Product Dimensions : 21 x 14 x 3 inches; 12.35 Ounces
- Item model number : 1875921
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : August 17, 2019
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07JW4SFLH
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #50,420 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wish cuffs, collar and bottom of jacket were adjustable, seems to run big...ordered XL, could have used a L, I'm 5'9", 185lb.
Usually sleeves are too short for me, this jacket's sleeves are pretty long.
Top reviews from other countries
Fantastic lightweight jacket. Stays true to size as described and waaaarm!
I don’t know what kind of down was used but it smelled like the dump. Maybe washing would help. I didn’t want to keep it and take the chance nothing would change.
Fit and colour were lovely.