Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 23, 2015
This fleece was a fair amount more snug and shorter than other size medium Columbia fleece pullovers I have tried (of which I have tried several). It is fleece on inside and outside but the fleece on outside isn't that soft. The fleece is quite thick and warm. These are the measurements for a size medium:

40 inches around hips
40 inches around waist
41 inches around chest
25 inches from shoulder to bottom of fleece
14 inches around sleeve in the elbow area
5 people found this helpful
on October 24, 2012
I live in Northeast Arkansas where the weather fluctuates almost everyday. We'll have a high of 80 one day and a high of 55 the next day. It's ridiculous. But I needed a light jacket that I could keep in my truck it backpack and not really notice it until I needed it. This jacket is perfect for that! Its made very thin, even thinner than I thought, so when I got it I was a little concerned about how well it was going to keep me warm. I got to try it the day I got it and boy was I surprised! I wore it while I was running around town and a small storm broke out. Not only did it keep me warm from the 45 degree air temperature, but it block the 15 mph gusts of wind and even repelled the slight rain. I am very impressed with this item, just like every other Columbia product I have, it is very durable and comfortable. I highly recommend this product. The only thing I wish it had was pockets for my hands, that would make this the best light jacket/pullover ever!
21 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2013
This Columbia fleece pullover is like a sweater, but better: sleek, fuzzy, soft, warm, and cozy. The temperature fluctuates a great deal where we live; in the winter, even offices tend not to be efficiently heated. This a perfect worn layered over a long-sleeve shirt, and under a jacket (if extra-cold). Columbia products consistently provide excellent quality and durability, combined with unbeatable styling and snazzy zippers. The fit is comfortable over wide shoulders, which really matters, so that your neck and upper back will be comfortable. Compared to local prices and other brands, this is a super deal. Highly recommended!
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 24, 2016
At 6-2 180lbs and borderline tall size I originally had planned to order XL but decided to go with L based on the reviews and sizing feedback. With a T-shirt on underneath I would not want this any smaller at all. It's a semi-tight fit overall, but not uncomfortably so. At this price I would also order an XL to use when I want to be able to wear a thicker layer(s) underneath. But as it stands this is comfy and warm, simply constructed yet looks good. Toss it on over a t-shirt and it's fine. Will try an XL next to have more room though.
on November 10, 2015
The Columbia Fast Trek II fit as expected. At 6'1" and medium build sleeve lengths can be a problem for me but this item fit perfectly with ample arm length. The Fast Trek II is a slightly thicker fleece than what one finds with the Columbia Klamath Range fleece but it's not too bulky for indoor wear as well as outdoors The quality is excellent which I've come to expect from Columbia.
on March 29, 2013
I've only owned it a few weeks, but have worn it every day. It is sized as described (visit the Columbia site if needed). It fits snug, Currently I would recommend to anyone. I may someday even buy a second one.

Edit: I just spent two hours outside working on the lawn in 48 degree partly cloudy weather with this and a base shirt (Minus33 100% Merino Wool Base Layer 705 MidWeight Crew Neck Top). I would occasionally feel a slight chill; but overall it was sufficient.
One person found this helpful
on December 22, 2013
True to size, however - the arms are somewhat tight. You can easily wear a short or long sleeve teeshirt underneath, a button up shirt, not so much. It would feel too bunchy if you have more than one layer underneath the fleece because the arms are rather close to the body. I agree with the other reviewers that the fleece is so warm you can do away with a lot of other layers. This is plus. For travel you can pack just this one light thing.
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2014
I got this for a gift to my boyfriend and it's great. He loves the weight of the fleece and the tonal zippers. The color contrast is subtle, even for a picky guy. He likes the vertical zip for his phone and can even fit his wallet in there, too. I was a great buy.
Also, he's 6'2 and the large fit him perfect - plenty of room with his long sleeve t-shirt and/or a button up underneath.
on September 14, 2017
My husband loved this basic fleece as a whole, however the gray color was much lighter than pictured here. He was hoping for a more charcoal gray.
on December 12, 2013
This is a great fleece for the money. I wear it quite a bit and it seems to be keeping up with me rather well. It's not a thick fleece but more of a medium fleece as it relates to thickness, however it's super warm. I usually just wear a tshirt under it and stay quite warm in this winter weather. I highly recommend this product -- and yes, it cost higher in local sports retail stores!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.