Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 167 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on October 24, 2012
I live in Northeast Arkansas where the weather fluctuates almost everyday. We'll have a high of 80 one day and a high of 55 the next day. It's ridiculous. But I needed a light jacket that I could keep in my truck it backpack and not really notice it until I needed it. This jacket is perfect for that! Its made very thin, even thinner than I thought, so when I got it I was a little concerned about how well it was going to keep me warm. I got to try it the day I got it and boy was I surprised! I wore it while I was running around town and a small storm broke out. Not only did it keep me warm from the 45 degree air temperature, but it block the 15 mph gusts of wind and even repelled the slight rain. I am very impressed with this item, just like every other Columbia product I have, it is very durable and comfortable. I highly recommend this product. The only thing I wish it had was pockets for my hands, that would make this the best light jacket/pullover ever!
on December 23, 2015
This fleece was a fair amount more snug and shorter than other size medium Columbia fleece pullovers I have tried (of which I have tried several). It is fleece on inside and outside but the fleece on outside isn't that soft. The fleece is quite thick and warm. These are the measurements for a size medium:

40 inches around hips
40 inches around waist
41 inches around chest
25 inches from shoulder to bottom of fleece
14 inches around sleeve in the elbow area
on December 10, 2013
This Columbia fleece pullover is like a sweater, but better: sleek, fuzzy, soft, warm, and cozy. The temperature fluctuates a great deal where we live; in the winter, even offices tend not to be efficiently heated. This a perfect worn layered over a long-sleeve shirt, and under a jacket (if extra-cold). Columbia products consistently provide excellent quality and durability, combined with unbeatable styling and snazzy zippers. The fit is comfortable over wide shoulders, which really matters, so that your neck and upper back will be comfortable. Compared to local prices and other brands, this is a super deal. Highly recommended!
on December 29, 2014
I got this for a gift to my boyfriend and it's great. He loves the weight of the fleece and the tonal zippers. The color contrast is subtle, even for a picky guy. He likes the vertical zip for his phone and can even fit his wallet in there, too. I was a great buy.
Also, he's 6'2 and the large fit him perfect - plenty of room with his long sleeve t-shirt and/or a button up underneath.
on April 24, 2016
At 6-2 180lbs and borderline tall size I originally had planned to order XL but decided to go with L based on the reviews and sizing feedback. With a T-shirt on underneath I would not want this any smaller at all. It's a semi-tight fit overall, but not uncomfortably so. At this price I would also order an XL to use when I want to be able to wear a thicker layer(s) underneath. But as it stands this is comfy and warm, simply constructed yet looks good. Toss it on over a t-shirt and it's fine. Will try an XL next to have more room though.
on September 14, 2017
My husband loved this basic fleece as a whole, however the gray color was much lighter than pictured here. He was hoping for a more charcoal gray.
on March 2, 2016
I'm very satisfied with these shirts. I ordered two this time and two others a couple of years ago. I'll probably order a couple more in the not-too-distant future and, thus, own the complete spectrum of available colors. :)

These shirts fit me extremely well in every area, i.e., shoulders, chest and sleeve length. They're very light for the warmth they provide--and they look good! :) Highly recommended.
on December 13, 2012
PROS
> This fleece is slightly fitted, but works well for me. It is good quality and will last a while.
> Package arrived in good condition and on time.

CONS:
> One star knock because it picks up a lot of lint.
> It is better for the Fall and Spring as a stand alone. Otherwise, you will need to layer up.
on March 17, 2017
fit is good.- tapered athletic fit. .. material is thicker than expected--very warm but not as soft as some of the polartec. Overall I like it, wish there were more colors
on January 6, 2015
I ordered this for my husband for Christmas this year because he said that he has always wanted one. Well, I got on the Columbia website and everything is expensive. I did manage to find something on their site that my husband would enjoy and I typed it into the search bar of Amazon. Sane product for half the price!

All in all, my husband loves it! It fit just like it would if you tried it on in the store. It doesn't hurt to look at the expensive stuff and find it cheaper elsewhere!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.