- Shipping Weight: 16.5 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0097Z6BVQ
- Item model number: 029744166797
- Average Customer Review: 84 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #386,944 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Columbia 300 Freeze Hybrid Bowling Ball
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reaction: Skid Flip^Veneer: NE2^Surface: 4000 Polished^Core: Modified Messenger^RG/Dif: 2.56/.047
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
New Era Hybrid is the perfect mix of solid and pearl materials and is designed for great length and strong back end. The Modified Messenger core is one of the most successful cores in Columbia 300’s great history.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a hybrid, so it uses up some energy in the heads beginning to turn the ball. Nice flip on the end, but not as dramatic as a pure reactive as the ball is already turning. The path is more predictable as a result. This ball replaced my Columbia Powerdrive that finally cracked, and that one was a hybrid as well.
The Freeze Hybrid also has that one quality we all need, it tends to be a bit forgiving if we miss our mark by a board or two.
I've bowled with this ball on both wood and synthetic, works great on either. Finally broke 600 again on wood a few weeks ago, and then pulled a 225-236-228 on synthetic this last Sunday.
After a few weeks of getting used to it, my bowling scores went back to my regular 165 average, and I am very happy.
Also, I was pleased by the free delivery. Can't get better than that!