|Fits as expected||
Columbia Big Girls' Lake Of Lace Jacket
|Price:||$47.95 + $4.49 shipping|
- Material: 100% nylon Hydroplus 3000 shell. Lining: 64% nylon, 36% polyester two color mesh
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency. Critically seam sealed
- Front zip with storm flap. Attached, adjustable storm hood
- Elastic cuffs. Interior security pocket. Packable
- Size: 14/16 - Chest ~ 38 inches Length ~ 22.5 inches
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
This critically seam sealed, waterproof jacket is perfect for staying dry during outdoor activities in wet, soggy weather.
Getting them to layer up will be a breeze with this ultra-cute rain jacket, it’s super light and omni-shield armed against wet weather
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004DL1OZW
- Item model number: RG3038
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 25, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sophisticated jacket for my 6 year old. Great for rainy weather and the hat has awesome coverage and stays in place.Published on January 23, 2014 by daver
It is a very stylish jacket, the color is very striking, and besides being waterproof, helps keep out the cold.
the material is excellent
This is a good looking and functional rain jacket. Works well for my tall five year old, she doesn't get overheated because it has good ventilation.Published on January 4, 2014 by A. Bauer
Had ordered this for my daughter for our trip to Europe but was disappointed. It was very small for the size specified.Published on December 6, 2013 by Sabrina Tan
Got this for my 10 year old daughter. She reports it's comfortable and keeps her dry. What more do you need?Published on December 6, 2013 by A. Wood
my granddaughter loved it. It was very light weight but worked very well in the rain
she also loved the color and could be rolled up very tightly for packing in a suitcase.
Nice and light weight rain coat. Though it runs a bit small. I ordered a size bigger and in the hopes to use it longer, but it will not be the case.Published on July 22, 2013 by Dickey C.