|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$23.99 - $112.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Water-repellent rain jacket with front-zip closure featuring contrast yoke and internal drawcord hem
- Hideaway hood
- Zippered side-entry pockets at hips
- Adjustable cuffs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Glennaker Lake||Roan Mountain||Watertight II||Sleeker Jacket||Evapouration Jacket|
|Omni-Tech Waterproof Breathable||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof Centerfront Zipper||✓|
|Attached, Adjustable Hood||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Zip Closed Pockets||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Light Rail Zippered Hand Pockets||✓|
|Drawcord Adjustable Hem||✓||✓||✓|
Classic mountaineering-inspired design lines in a tried-and-true waterproof fabric-this lightweight nylon rain jacket is an everyday favorite thanks to its stylish, efficient, and comfortable take on protecting you from the wind and wet weather.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006WHGWOI
- Item model number: RM2015
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Technically, Columbia advertises their "Omni-Shield" products (which this jacket is) as only water resistant/repellant. In my opinion it's not repellant enough to be described as a true rain coat, as it is on Amazon. It's definitely not meant for direct use in bad weather (if you're thinking about pairing it with warmer wear underneath).
Columbia does have a line of jackets/coats branded as "Omni-Tech", which is advertised as water-proof (not resistant). That would have been a better choice for me.
I had my reservations on ordering a jacket based on the size guidelines of the web page. However, they proved to be perfectly accurate. The sleeves are a bit long for me but the adjustable Velcro straps, together with the elastic on the cuffs, allow for an adequate fit.
It is very light and it can be packed in a very small space.
I am very happy with the quality and the price.