Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on May 16, 2013
I have always hated the big, cumbersome nature of winter coats. For many years I would wear a hoodie and a jacket more fit for spring rather than deal with a big, puffy coat that came down so far I'd sit on it. Thankfully this one fits me like a glove (the sizing measurements were accurate and very helpful) keeps me quite warm but not excessively so, and it's nice looking as well. I especially like the silver lining inside which makes it look from the not too distant future. There was a negligible amount of down on it initially but several minutes of swiping at it cleared that away. I could have looked around and gotten something cheap but this one is well worth its price.
on March 10, 2014
This jacket is light, soft and warm. You don't need to look like an eskimo to get warm! It runs a little big though.. I'm 6'3, 200 lbs and I'm usually between L and XL. I got this one in Large size and although it fits I'm wondering if I should have bought the medium.. I'll keep it anyway. If you're not sure what size to get, go one size smaller...... you're welcome :)
Inside it's silver, so next time I wear it to go out and come back home drunk, I'll turn it inside out and look like a famous rapstar!
on December 13, 2012
I definitely recommend this jacket. It does come a little snug, I ordered a Medium at first then returned and got a large. I'm 5'7'' and 160 lbs and the Medium was too small, so if you are bigger order the Large. I wore it with only a t-shirt underneath while shoveling our first significant snowfall when the temp was in the teens and I was sweating profusely. GREAT JACKET...I fully endorse Columbia Jackets with Omni-Heat!
on January 30, 2014
The jacket is made of cheap material. This is especially noticeable around the cuffs. The thin material used to sew around the outer edges of the cuffs is already starting to fray. I will probably need to be repaired in the future. The color is also purple, not blue. I do however like the shiny silver interior, which is kind of novel.

When my friend saw it for the first time he said, "You're wearing THAT skiing?" Oh dear.
on November 29, 2012
When I first got it out of the package, I thought the jacket was a bit thin and lacking some insulation. However, within minutes of trying it on, the jacket puffed up. Super comfortable and looks really nice. The hood is a nice addition too. Why get a pricey North Face when you can get something just as good (maybe even better) for half the price.
on January 21, 2013
I can say without a doubt this is the best jacket I have ever owned. It is very warm, without overheating me. It looks very stylish (more of a purple than a blue), it is light, and versatile. I feel like buying another one in another color. You can't go wrong with this jacket.
on January 15, 2013
Very warm jacket for its thickness. I've worn it in -40c and was still warm! Only problem was that I ordered it in blue and the color is purple. Not sure if it was a mistake by the shipper. But still a nice color
on January 21, 2013
I wear this to work every day in NYC. I was thinking about investing in a nice leather jacket but for 1/4 the price I get a jacket thats light weight and comfortable while keeping me warm out side but cool in the subway.

I fully recommend this jacket.
on August 1, 2013
I really like this jacket with the down and space blanket combination.Fits true to size. I"d ordered an XL and it's a little too large for me. The jacket doesn't have drawcords or a powder skirt for the waist so I would advise getting a snug fit.
on August 9, 2013
I bought this jacket for sailing use. Its lightweight its ideal for outdoors maneuvers, comfortable, fashionable and resistant. It is the perfect mix for this product. Second Columbia product I bought and I would definitely recommend it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.