Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on December 27, 2012
I've had this jacket for a couple of months now a have been using it daily since mid-November and so far I like it. Its lite weight and comfortable to wear. It keeps me very warm and dry during a heavy rain. I love the big front pockets. I can easily fit my whole hand inside. Even when I keep my hand flat it fits all the way in past the wrist. They are well insulated and keep my fingers nice and warm when I forget my gloves.

A couple of other reviews have mentioned that the jacket runs large but I got the XL and it fits me as well as my other XL clothes and jackets.

I'm undecided about the hood. It's quite large and cuts off my peripheral vision and even when I turn my head it's difficult to see to see to the side without reaching up and adjusting the hood. It's so large that even when I have it tightened down a strong wind can still force it back. Which forces me to have to adjust it with my hands (taking them out of those nice warm pockets). It also bunches up against my neck when I'm driving (especially annoying when it's wet). If I can find a good hat that I can keep in a pocket I'll probably end up removing the hood. The high pockets up at chest level can be a bit annoying. Going by touch it's very easy to confuse the pocket's zippers for the main zipper. I'm constantly opening one of the pockets when I mean to take off the coat.

Those are mostly nitpicks. Overall the coats is comfortable to wear, keeps the rain off and is very warm.
on November 18, 2013
A few small nits keep me from giving it 5 stars.
First, the velcro sleeve tighteners are too slim. Don't work as well as other jackets, and the elastic is no help.
Second, I would prefer to be able to wear the collar down, and still have it look good. Not possible.
Third, inside pockets are not great, but this is a disappointing trend with many jackets.
On the plus side, the jacket otherwise looks great; fits great; has a nice "slippery" inside that makes it really easy on/off; is wonderfully light, but still warm; and is waterproof.

Overall, more expensive, but worth it. I'm returning the LE jacket I bought at the same time (internet comparison shopping)
on September 5, 2013
I bought this for my husband and was worried that it would be too big since many of the reviews had stated to buy a size smaller. My husband is 6'2 and approx. 230lbs. From this shoulder down to his waist is 24" and this jacket sits right on his waist line. I wish it was about 2-3'' longer. The sleeves come right up to the end of his wrist. So again I wish this was also a little longer. We haven't had the chance to test it in the cold since its still in the high 70s here in Germany, I will have to update once the weather gets cold.
on February 26, 2013
The jacket itself is great quality and fits very nice. It is very lightweight but yet very warm in the cold South Dakota winters here. My only real problem with this product is that I ordered it based upon the picture that was shown, and the jacket turned out to not have the same colors as shown. The biggest reason I wanted the Black jacket is that my hometown high school colors are Black and Orange and this jacket shows orange zippers on it. I received this jacket and the zippers are grey, not orange so it was very misleading. The grey zippers weren't enough to make me send this jacket back as I do very much like the jacket itself, I was just very dispappointed that they mislead their customers with false pictures. The jacket itself I would give a 5-star rating, but due to the misrepresentation of color in the picture, I have to rate this only a 3-star.
on February 3, 2013
I ordered a large Jacket and the arms were way too big. The arms are so big, it seems as if the factory put the arms for the 2XL jacket on the large jacket. The funny thing is, not only are the arms way too long, but the diameter of the sleeves are big too. I returned the large for a medium and the arms were a little too long, but the diameter of the sleeves were still really large. I could have probably lived with the arm size on the medium, but the jacket was now too short. I find this a little odd because I own a lot of Columbia cloths and a large fits perfect.
on September 6, 2013
The shipping was in time and the coat looks really nice. I read the reviews before I buy this product and most of them said that the coat is one size larger than the size said. So, I bought a large for my father who is XL and it was great. The other things is that the coat is warm inside and the isolation works well. I recommend this product.
on July 9, 2013
It fits perfectly. It has a super large inside pocket that carried my camera, 10" tablet and several brochures with little difficulty. The colors are great and I just wash it and hang it out and it's ready to wear.
on February 11, 2013
I read reviews on this product and learned that it runs a bit large. So I decided to get him a medium (He usually wears L, about 6' tall, 190 lbs and his chest is about 40")
The jacket fit him fine girth-wise, but it was a bit shorter than he would have liked.
If you are over 5'10" and average built/ or slender, you may find a medium too short. But a large would be too wide for those folks, I believe.
The jacket is really light, but very warm. It kept him warm on our ski trip to Mt. Hood.
on November 28, 2011
I really like this jacket, but you might find that it runs a little larger than average. I normally wear an XL but a large was adequate (I have long arms).
on January 27, 2014
This jacket does run a little large as other comments stated. More so in the sleeves than anything. I am 6'1" and the jacket fit me well in my torso, but was slightly long in the sleeves. That being said the jacket is very lightweight, less bulky than other winter jackets, and exceptionally warm. Definitely would recommend it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.