|Fits as expected||
Columbia Men's Big Ballistic Iii Fleece Jacket
|Price:||$80.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Shell: 100% Polyester; 94% Nylon/6% Elastane;
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- 3-point interchange system
- Wind proof
- Bonded fleece
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Featuring new longer cut, fresh colors, and all the gust-fighting gusto of years past, this windproof fleece is every bit the modern mountain multi-tasker, lush, wind-resistant bonded fleece guards against winter gales, consider yourself armed against pesky flakes and raindrops-our supple summiteer stretch twill reinforces the chest and elbows with omni-shield[r] advanced repellency, plus, stretch properties throughout ensure that this soft and cozy coat facilitates your every move, wear it as a standalone layer for seasonal snowshoes and daring dog walks before the storm hits, or adapt it to on-slope use by zipping it into a columbia shell of choice, soft and stretchy cuffs keep your exposed skin happy while providing an added barrier against the elements, temperature regulation is the name of the game-when physical activity gets your heart rate going, unzip the underarm venting system and let the buildup of body heat escape
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008RW9RRU
- Item model number: WS6026
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I would rate the quality very high. It is a very good looking jacket. This is my first Columbia jacket that I have ever owned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great jacket. Water resistant and wind proof. Second one. Love it. Was disappointed that it did not have the zippered side like stated.Published 10 months ago by Michael H.
Only giving it 4 stars because of the length, great fitting jacket but cut a tad short. Keeps you extremely warm even though it isn't super bulky.Published on January 21, 2014 by Rolando Burgos