|Price:||$70.99 - $130.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Ankle-high cold-weather boot with waterproof seam-sealed construction featuring Omni-Heat reflective lining with 200g insulation
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole
- upper material is combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Even when the temperature drops the BUGABOOT PLUS III from COLUMBIA will help keep your feet toasty.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RGW2HKG
- Item model number: BUGABOOT PLUS III OMNI-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 13, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Purchased these in Nov 2016 to replace winter boots that weren't cutting it anymore. Out of the box I was blown away by how light they are. These felt comparable in weight to my Brooks running shoes. I wear a size 13 and oftentimes boots are much heavier than smaller sizes.
I was pleased with the weight, but figured there must be a trade off with material quality and warmth. NOPE! These were perfectly comfortable right out of the box (with tall socks to match boot height) and very warm but without sweating. I wear these to shovel the driveway, sledding with the kids, sit at outdoor college football games and hike the woods. I've had zero issues with arch support, blisters, cold.....nada!
I took them out of the closet this year and was excited to see them. Yeah, odd thing to get excited about, but they rock and prompted me to write the review. Worth every penny.
I got them in May on a whim. I had been eyeing them up for a while, and in May the price dropped to $35 (from $110) so I grabbed them.
First impression, they are built well, but are very stiff. When brand new, they're so stiff they feel like you're walking in ski boots.
I wore them a few times to break them in, but they still felt pretty stiff. I had a hike coming up, and knew it would be cold and wet, so I decided to wear them. I'd only be going about 8 miles over 2 days so even if the boots weren't great, I'd manage.
The boots did their job well, the hike was about 30 degrees outside, and nearly constantly through wet snow, and Creek crossings. Despite being in water all day, for 2 days, the boots stayed dry, and my feet stayed warm.
The boots were a little stiff the whole time. That's the only thing that keeps them from a 5 star. My ankles were happy to get the boots off after each day of hiking. They weren't exactly sore, but I could tell I had been wearing boots that weren't broken in very well... despite breaking them in a lot.
At $35 they were a steal and I'd buy another pair at that price, at $100 they are solid boots, but not perfect for longer hikes.