$64.05 - $143.53
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7" from arch
- Ankle-high cold-weather boot with waterproof seam-sealed construction featuring Omni-Heat reflective lining with 200g insulation
- Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip non-marking traction rubber outsole
- upper material is combination of leather, nylon, webbing and metal hardware
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This waterproof, seam-sealed and insulated winter boot is a true workhorse for activities in cold winter weather. Fortified with new hardware, including bombproof eyelets for easy and secure lacing, we've also added double rivets for durability. The reflective lining traps body heat to amplify the warming power of 200 grams of Omni-Heat insulation. When terrain becomes truly treacherous and unpredictable, the dual compound high traction rubber keeps you safe and stable.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RGW2HKG
- Item model number: BUGABOOT PLUS III OMNI-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 13, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Comfortable: I ordered a 1/2 size larger than I normally wear and these fit perfectly and have room for thicker socks. I have now used them to shovel snow, snow blow, and build snowmen with the family. The are extremely comfortable and didn't require much break-in for my feet. They were a little stiff at first, but I am very comfortable in them.
Warm: My feet are usually cold, but these boots have managed to keep my feet warm in temperatures lower than 20 degrees. I haven't had a chance to use them in sub-zero temperatures, but with what I have experienced so far, they should be nice an warm. I have walked through lots of snow and ice in these and they were nice and toasty.
Waterproof: I have used them for snow blowing and snow shoveling for hours and I haven't had any issues with water entering the shoe.
Overall, I love these boots. They are a nice fit for my feet and provide much needed warmth and comfort while I work outdoors in the winter.
Purchased these in Nov 2016 to replace winter boots that weren't cutting it anymore. Out of the box I was blown away by how light they are. These felt comparable in weight to my Brooks running shoes. I wear a size 13 and oftentimes boots are much heavier than smaller sizes.
I was pleased with the weight, but figured there must be a trade off with material quality and warmth. NOPE! These were perfectly comfortable right out of the box (with tall socks to match boot height) and very warm but without sweating. I wear these to shovel the driveway, sledding with the kids, sit at outdoor college football games and hike the woods. I've had zero issues with arch support, blisters, cold.....nada!
I took them out of the closet this year and was excited to see them. Yeah, odd thing to get excited about, but they rock and prompted me to write the review. Worth every penny.
Most recent customer reviews
Great product, Very comfortable