Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Elm Creek Polo
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 29, 2014
It's hard to beat Columbia, really. I'm tall (6'4"), and I really appreciate that they always cut their clothes with adequate length of material. I don't usually need to buy XLT from them, just XL.

These shirts fit well, are reasonably breathable, but don't look like the super-thin golf polos. The texture is really quite appealing. They're sort of a medium cut--not baggy, not skinny, just regular. I own them in several colors. They go great at the office or around the house, etc. Very comfortable but still pretty sharp-looking.

I have put some miles on mine and they are impressively durable, as I've come to expect from Columbia. Excellent value, overall.
on August 27, 2014
The shirt fits a little tighter than anticipated and have other style of columbia polo which fits better in the same size; overall the shirt is good material, decent fit, and great for wicking/breathability. If you're on the border between med and large I would run the large.
on June 16, 2016
I bought this same shirt in two colors (Clean Green and Hyper Blue), but I'm only going to write a single review.

I purchased these polo shirts specifically for an 8-day trip down the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon. I already had quite the collection of polo shirts, but they all were 100% cotton. We had been advised to avoid 100% cotton clothing because they take so long to dry. My skin is sensitive to synthetic fabrics, so I had to buy an almost completely new wardrobe for this trip, swapping out quick-drying synthetic blends for my slow-drying all-cotton clothing.

These polo shirts feel very light as compared with my all-cotton shirts, but, then, that's more or less the point. The point is that they served the purpose for which I had bought them: they dried very quickly after the regular dousings experienced as I traveled down the Colorado River. I still wear them since returning home to Mississippi because their light weight is an advantage in the torpid summers we have here. The quick-drying feature comes in handy, too. The brilliant colors don't seem to have faded, either, despite repeated washings.
on June 11, 2015
Overall love this shirt. Compared to a cotton shirt this shirt does not shrink as much and is much cooler to wear in the summer heat. Highly recommend this shirt and will be purchasing some other colors of the same shirt in the future.
on June 30, 2015
It is a nice product.
The problem with Columbia, is that shirts are not really size-standardized, so one model large is same size as another model small.
Those of you who have owned this brand know what I mean.
To Columbia, please make all models with the same standard sizes!
on February 23, 2012
I ordered four of these shirts to monogram for an awards ceremony at my husband's work. In the photo, it shows a shirt with a blank front. We received two shirts as pictured, but the other two had "Columbia" already monogrammed on the front left of the shirt where I would be monogramming. I had to rip out this stitching so I could use them. Also, they were two slightly different colors. Not much, but enough to notice when worn side-by-side. I was highly irritated. If I order a shirt, I should receive the one pictured!
on June 22, 2016
Really nice. I bought this for a casual purpose and it was almost too nice to use as intended (hunting and outdoors). My husband will be using this for work instead of the outdoors because it really does look nice. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice and light fabric without being too thin.
on August 25, 2015
Bought a 9.99 version of this style shirt from another vendor on the exact same day. Both arrived same day. Sent cheap version back...way too big. The cheaper version said my husband needed an XL, according to their size chart. While Columbia's sizes say Large. Of course, you get what you pay for. Gonna go back and order more in other colors.The weight of material for this men's polo is excellent. A nice woven material that doesn't look "shiny". My Husband says it breathes well and stays tucked in nicely. All in all an excellent value as it is a Columbia shirt. I expect it will hold up through many washings. As I type this, I am wearing 10 year old Columbia cargo shorts. All hail Columbia!
on June 29, 2016
Shirt shrunk significantly in the wash. Additionally, Columbia has a size standardization problem. In some of their shirts, I wear a 3X, in some, I'm swimming in an XL, and after washing it all seems to go south anyway. Buy two sizes, and send the one that doesn't work back. Otherwise, nice shirt, though it wrinkles easily.
on September 30, 2013
Good quality. Good length at the waist and at the arms. Cottons alil thick so this shirt might be alil warm.