- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0052BIEKA
- Item model number: 1420421
- Average Customer Review: 373 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #178,807 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Columbia Men's Fast Trek II Front-Zip Fleece Jacket
|Price:||$51.05 - $160.51|
- 100% Polyester
- Front-zip fleece jacket with standing collar
- Zippered pockets at chest and hips
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sweet in its simplicity, this uber-soft all-season layering jacket features a finely tuned design with raglan sleeves for supreme fit and mobility during dynamic activity in the cold.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This jacket is perfect to wear with a short sleeve shirt or as a layer under a coat, but less so for a versatile everyday fleece like I had wanted.
Functionally, the Fast Trek is almost identical to the old standby, except for its trim appearance and zip-up breast pocket. It's definitely a less frumpy garment that will look better as streetwear or casual clothing. Wind resistance is on par with a cotton sweatshirt. A heavier person, or someone who wants to wear a chamois shirt or sweater underneath will probably prefer the looser cut of the Steens Mountain fleece. I'd feel like the Michelin Man with anything more than a thin long-sleeve shirt on underneath this thing. Either one is ideal for air travel, or as a layering piece under a rain shell.
It does seem thinner than previous jackets in this line but not by much. It is unlined which make it lighter and pack-able.
I would buy again.
p.s. This is a really warm and comfy jacket. Great for wearing around the house or layering under a leather coat on cold days.
1) Zipper pockets, 2 hand pockets, and one breast pocket.
2) Warm material, does a good job of keeping you warm.
3) Easy to clean.
4) Reasonable price
1) I have the black color, and overtime (especially after washing) the color seems to fade and the jacket is less vibrant.
2) Becomes very static and attracts a lot of hair after it's been through the dryer. Lint is another issue.
Overall I give this fleece jacket a 3/5 it's an "okay" fleece jacket, nothing special.