|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$76.99 - $150.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Shell: 100% Polyester/ Lining: 100% Nylon/ Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Zip-front quilted jacket in water-resistant fabric featuring standing collar and logo at left chest
- Zipper hand pockets
- Faux-down insulation
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The frost fighter jacket has a street friendly style, but is also ready to tackle the elements with its water resistant fabric and super warm faux down insulation.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JLATIIK
- Item model number: 1562011
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 11, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The jacket "leaks" lint. The outer cloth material looks good but is of very bad quality. The stitches at the seam also are very poor quality. Aittle stretching can cause inside lint/cotton to come out. I exchanged the jacket thinking maybe that particular piece was defective. But the exchanged item had the exact same issue.
Did not expect this from a company like Columbia.
The jacket was a perfect fit but they cut corners and used cheap materials/bad sticthes.
***UPDATED*** November 2017 - After using this coat for sometime now, I really love the fit and warmth of this coat, but the lack of pockets is starting to really be a nuisance and really prohibits me from wearing it in all the instances that I would like to. I only has the 2 regular hand pockets and then 2 internal pockets that don't have any zippers or anything on them to help with securing your items. I really wanted to love this coat, but it needs some redesign with additional pockets.
Update, I love this jacket. Used it in 20 degree weather on a windy day and kept me nice and warm. Awesome. Light yet very warm.
I do have to add that I usually had something on underneath when it was below 15°. Usually a hoodie, because I would end up a bit cold.
The material is soft and durable. It's surprisingly not very thick yet still warm. Most importantly, it stays pretty clean and dog hair free.