Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 660 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 671 reviews
on September 22, 2017
I bought this rain jacket to take to Maine for our vacation from Florida . Irma had another idea. Our trip was delayed, but I got to test the jacket out the morning after Irma rolled through. Ok, it wasn't hurricane conditions, but it wasn't a pretty summer day either. This jacket is slightly large and I consider that perfect. I can wear it over a tee or layer up on a colder day. It does exactly what I want. BTW, it did great in Maine too, once I got there.
on April 16, 2017
As a big guy, a lot of jackets are too short and leave my lower back exposed to the elements. This jacket doesnt fall into that category, making it a perfect rain coat!
on May 12, 2017
Perfect lightweight rain jacket. It's not terribly hot, and will keep you dry. It is a good price point. What more could you ask for.
on July 24, 2017
Great waterproof jacket. Very light and can roll up down to nothing to go in your pack just in case.

I did get a bit dehydrated while wearing it. I sweat like crazy but I guess that goes with the territory when you get a "waterproof" garment.
on April 6, 2017
Exactly what I was looking for and fits my son perfectly! Colors are as expected. Great quality. Well constructed. Repelled rain. Kept weather out and was warm over a sweatshirt. Definitely recommend this windbreaker and would purchase it again.
on July 21, 2017
very nice light weight jacket !! I surprized my Husband with it..and He is Very Happy with it.
Columbia has always been a fav. brand.....and I am Not disappointed with this jacket in the least...for the style, it is quite attractive!
on May 10, 2017
Fits great and very light it has a hidden area in the collar that has a hood for the rain
on October 17, 2016
I lived with this on a ten day trip to a cool/chilly climate. I liked it a lot so long as the outside temperature required a light jacket or sweatshirt. But when the temperature rose to normal/comfortable I had to get this off immediately because it doesn't 'breathe' at all, causing me to perspire into it.

Twice I had to take it back to the room, turn it inside out, and let the perspiration dry off.
on September 21, 2017
Bought it for my son, because he needed a rain jacket. Simple and waterproof. Fits him well. He wears it with a fleece on cool rainy days.
It is very waterproof and like a pair of rubber boots, is not breathable.
on May 25, 2017
I've seen some people complain about this getting hot. Of course it gets hot. It's a rain coat. To keep rain out you also keep air out. Keeping air out will result in heat build up. I love my jacket.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.