|Fits as expected||
Columbia Men's Half Life Reversible II Jacket
|Price:||$75.00 - $105.00|
- Shell: 100% Nylon; 100% Polyester; Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- Zip-closed chest pocket
- Zip-closed pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The perfect compromise between blizzard in the forecast and first chill of fall, this multi-functional jacket works hard and plays even harder.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008RW9PCC
- Item model number: WM5474
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. the sleeves are skinny for me. I can't wear any type of fleece or sweater under it because the arms are too snug. (I don't have big guns so it's an issue)
2. since its reversible, the zipper handles roll to the inside and you have to flip it over before zipping. it's minor but it's bothers me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I loved it. A liiittle bit large for a L but great quality and I have 2 jackets in 1.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This is a nice reversible ski jacket. It is a good fit and a great price.Published 19 months ago by Angela D Duncan