Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Hart II Hoodie Sweatshirt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 4, 2015
I am so disappointed by this newer version of the Hart Mountain hoodie. The original is by far the best hoodie I've ever owned, and has held up great for years. I ordered this newer version as a replacement, but it feels slightly thinner and the outside of the sweatshirt is fleece. I've only worn it a few times and washed it once, but already the entire outside surface of the hoodie is pilled and it looks far older than the original Hart Mountain hoodie I've had for years. Really too bad that Columbia changed the design of this hoodie.
on October 1, 2013
Don't know what is up with Columbia these days, but it is getting hard to find. I get an employee discount at a local retailer, and purchased Columbia sweatshirts for my husband for the last 8-10 years at my store. But they simply disappeared and could not find them at mine or ANY local store, and I tried them all-- from sports shops to farm stores to menswear shops, in 3 different cities!! There are a couple of different pocket styles, and he only likes the one style, so I was extremely leery about buying this via internet since I can't see in the picture what this particular pocket was like. (Some have a rather narrow top, with a wide "loopy" pocket and it makes him feel he looks big-bellied) But, I am happy and relieved to report that this is not that style, rather the nice, solid Columbia as it should be, a normal pocket, fuzzy warm lining, nice fit--kinda loose, but not huge looking. He's happy with the good quality, the right warmth, and the style. Color is a nice blue too!
on May 17, 2014
My boyfriend is a Columbia fanatic, so when I saw this item around Christmas, I jumped at the opportunity to buy it for him. Much to my dismay, when he opened it and tried it on, it was too small. It isn't impossible for him to wear, but you can tell it doesn't fit right. We were both disappointed because he always wears the same size in Columbia clothes and has never has this problem.

Because I ordered it online (and probably because he wanted to be nice), we didn't return it. Now he wears it every great once in a while because it isn't as comfortable as his other clothes.

My advice: consider ordering a larger size.
on December 18, 2015
Fits true to size, however Columbia has changed their material type and design just a little. The material is a little more soft/fuzzy than it used to be, which wasn't appealing to my husband, and also, the front pocket is a little slimmer and they no longer have the little hidden zipper pocket inside the front pocket. But still pretty decent sweatshirt overall.
on January 28, 2014
Very nice quality sweatshirt. Feels like soft cotton, and is warm and comfortable. Best of all, from my perspective, the overall length and sleeve length is perfect. I am 6ft. 170 lbs. (I went with size Large). Many hooded sweatshirts I buy are too short and I'm usually unhappy with my appearance. Not the case with this sweatshirt. Also for your information I've washed and dried this (normal heat setting) and it doesn't shrink. Highly recommend.
on February 4, 2014
I bought two of these hoodies for my brother for Christmas and he loved them. My son saw those hoodies and felt the quality of them and wanted one as well. He loves them also. Looking forward to buying more for Fathers Day and Birthdays and Christmas 2014. Be investment in hoodies and great price.
VINE VOICEon May 14, 2015
I bought this nice looking hoodie in black for my 16 year old average sized son. He tried to try it on but was unable to because he couldn't get it over his head. Thinking that was strange as he also has an average sized head for a teen his size, I tried it on. I am 5'4" small boned and normal sized headed for a petite person. I could not get it over my head either! I'm not sure if the problem is this particular item or the color as I know that sometimes different versions of the same item are put together in different places. Worst of the entire experience was having to pay $9.75 to return what I could only call a "defective" item. I generally like this brand, but am not a fan of their return policy. Next time, I'll choose a different company if I can't get free shipping for returns.
on April 5, 2012
I bought two of these sweatshirts for my son-in-law, and he loves them. He works outside and especially likes the fact the sweatshirts are longer than usual and very warm.
on November 19, 2012
It was a little big for a large and the texture of the outside of the sweatshirt was more fleece like than the ones I've bought in the past.
on January 14, 2016
Bought this for my husband. I have bought him one in the past from a different store which has lasted him and is still in great condition. The first time I washed this the entire sweatshirt pilled! Definitely won't buy again and wish I could return it!