- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately mid-calf from arch
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's PeakFreak Venture LT Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- BREATHABLE: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot's suede and textile bootie construction that remains lightweight and breathable.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This hiking boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
A hiking boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the male hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Peakfreak Venture Mid LT hiking boot is the ultimate companion for rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating men's footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and stylish.
Columbia's signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality protection and prevention. This hiking boot features a breathable suede and textile exterior to protect from trail to mountain range. The advanced traction outsole works hard to tread grip in every environment to prevent slipping. Lastly, the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
Columbia offers our men's hiking boot in multiple sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, please utilize our sizing chart.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B073WYKXMK
- Item model number: 1718151
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 13, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 39 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We went hiking about 2-4 miles per day for the 3 days we were in Yellowstone, and I wore the shoes on average for about 9-11 hours straight before getting to the next hotel room. They were very comfortable the entire day, so much so that when it came to dinner, I just put these back on instead of my loafers. My feet (which usually sweat in boots) weren't bad either. Hiking wise I felt they had enough grip where I needed it, and enough flex to go and down the hills and the open trails easily. I may have bought them to use purely for this trip, but these boots make me want to use them more often back home.
I have to add that these shoes were first worn (after trying them on of course) during this trip, so the break-in period was the trip itself. Most shoes tend to be slightly uncomfortable during the break-in period, but these were amazing from the start.
The boots also feel loosely put together, for the price and a name like Columbia I expect higher quality.