|Fits as expected||
- Shell: 100% nylon 70D. Lining: 100% nylon 210T taffeta
- Machine Wash
- 2" high
- 16" wide
- Omni-tech waterproof pant with elastic waistband and contrast logo embroidery at side
- Drawcord adjustable waist, Adjustable leg opening, Elastic at waist
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This technical soft-shell pant offers comfort and protection from town to wilderness, featuring fully seam-sealed, waterproof-breathable performance to seal out the elements while dispersing excess heat and a comfortable, easy-wearing elastic waistband with an adjustable draw cord for the perfect secure fit.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HW1A6WC
- Item model number: 1551901
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
----On opening the package and looking over the pants....
1- The first thing that I noticed was that the legs have neither zipper or Velcro to make putting them on over boots easier if you are caught in a sudden shower while on the trail.. A BIG minus in my opinion..
2- Putting the pants on and walking around in the yard (on a sunny, 84 degree day) I noticed that they are comfortable and not terribly "loud".
3- There is no way (as in a pass-thru slit) to get at your pants pockets with these pants on. A minor annoyance but I can live with it.
4- The pants roll-up and pack into a package roughly 6" x 5" x 3" deep, weight 0.793 lbs. but there is no stuff sack or pocket to put the pants into..... I put an 1/8" piece of shock cord with a cord lock around mine then I carry them, with my poncho, in a utility pouch on the belt of my backpack for quick access.
5- The draw string around the waist is nice in addition to the elastic but I would have liked to see some way to attach suspenders..
6- The Velcro gathers on the bottom of the pants legs are nice but (to Me) are not placed correctly for a tight gather around my boots.
--- These are my observations on the first day of owning these rain pants and for the price they are not bad but I did expect a little more.
--- I will update this review at a later date if I find additional things to point out........( I bought these pants for FULL price and NOONE asked for my
The one downside of these pants a the slight swishing sound as they material rubs against itself with each step. It seems loud in a quiet house, but not as noticeable once you get outside.
Overall I am really happy with these pants and they have proven to be quite versatile.
I received the next size up today, XXL, and it fits perfect over shorts. Increased to 4 stars. Will have to see how it performs in the rain next.
I would buy these again.
Most recent customer reviews
The pants are simply superb!!!Read more