Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Ridge 2 Run II Pant, Black, Large-Regular
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 23, 2012
They look great and do a great job at keeping you warm....much warmer then I expected. Tried them on as soon as they arrived and my legs were getting hot within minutes. The fact that they are water proof is a huge plus. Will mostly use these for camping. Waist size runs a little large....even with the adjustable waist band. I got the medium and I would say the waist size is around 34-38. Bought a gray belt to go along with it....a Canvas Military Style Web Belt from ebay for $2
on January 18, 2013
FYI, I am 5:8 w/o shoes & am a 36-38 waist without a big butt and a muscular build for a 50 year old; I normally wear a large in everything I wear unless I want a very loose fit. I first ordered and sampled both Columbia's "Men's Ridge Run" pant & Sierra's insulated pant in a large. The Ridge Run was very stylish; but the material was more noisy than than this Ridge 2 Run II pant, but quieter than Sierra's pant. The Sierra pant in a large nearly fit, but was a little larger than I liked. The Ridge Run pant was way too big for me in a large and would slide down my waist and butt. So, I tried a Medium-Regular this time when ordering these Ridge 2 Run II pants. Just my luck, this pant is way too tight in the waist and are snug in the rear; the length is perfect. So, I exchanged for a large again; the Ridge 2 Run ii pant actually fits me well in width and length. The style/pattern and color of these pants looks really great; much better than it appears on the computer. It should go real well with a black coat and boots. Best of all, the material is soft and should not make noise. The Omni Heat had already proven to me prior to this purchase that it keeps one really warm; my 8 year old son has a Columbia coat with Omni Heat which he wore in the NC mountains and it kept him very warm within 30 degree temperatures.
on November 27, 2012
Columbia delivers again with the omni-tech heat fabric added to this product. Keeps you dry and warm in extreme cold condition ( make certain to wear some type of under layer). Would have rated a 5; however, the only discrepancy I had was ordering a large / tall. If you normally wear a 36" inseam.....you will more than likely be okay with staying with a large. Anything over 36....most definitely need to order tall size.
on April 9, 2013
I was in Svalbard - near the Arctic and the pants worked fine. The zipped seam in the pocket either wasn't sewn or came undone - glad I didn't loose anything. aside from that - the pants are great....a little long for my legs (30-32 inseam) but good.
on March 21, 2014
These pants are incredible! I was out from morning until evening in single digit temperatures walking in ice and snow at the Winter Carnival in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada for four days. At times the wind was strong (wind chill of -20 degrees) but I never was uncomfortable. I wore the pants over two pair of woolen long-johns with Baffin Arctic boots.
on September 9, 2013
These winter pants are awesome, I ordered a large regular as I am 5'10" and about 195 pounds and they fit perfect! The only problem (but not big) is I wish they had an outer pant leg adjustment or Velcro or something so you could have the option of tightening them after your boots are on so theres no flapping but other than that they're excellent.
on March 1, 2013
These pants are great for a cold winter days when you want to go for a walk anyways. Thank goodness for the vent zippers. I found with a nice pair of Columbia's fleece pants as a base, these work exceptionally well. Later as it warms up, you can ditch the base layer and use them some more. Less bulk than regular ski pants, and better mobility. Love them.
on March 3, 2013
These pants run a little small. I have a 34-36 inch waist and I could fit in them but they were not comfortable with a thin layer of clothing under. Bought the next size up XL Reg and they worked great. Thanks to amazon prime I was able to get them before my trip.
on January 14, 2014
Tried this on at the Columbia store but they did not have a standard black. Fit is great but a little tight to have jeans underneath. Plan on using long underwear and these as my pants. Not bulky at all and plenty of vents and pockets for items I carry with me.
on December 27, 2012
I am 6'6" with a 32" waist and 36" inseam and thought I would never find board pants. These fit phenomenally and function above the call of duty. I spent a week in the mountains with only gym shorts underneath and never once had cold legs. No snow in my boots or waist. With the adjustable straps set to their smallest they fit at the waist and crotch and still had enough length in the legs for the baggy "boarder" look. Highly recommend.