Columbia Men's Silcox Slip Omni-Heat Snow Boot,Cordovan/Black,17 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- 100g OmniHeat insulation and thermal-reflective lining
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Built for rugged conditions, this insulated boot delivers traction across unpredictable terrain.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 15.5 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00AEA6C9O
- Item model number: Silcox 8' Slip Omni-Heat-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The non-slip rubber sole seems to help overall, there have been times I notice it doing it's job. This boot will also keep your feet warm standing/working in the snow for extended periods of time (I wear a regular mens dress sock, not a heavy winter sock).
You can't go wrong with these boots, good quality and value for a decent price. If you're a size 13 or smaller, you'll be pleased you bought this boot, but remember, buy one size larger.
BTW: If you're shopping around for a quality winter slip-on, I bought a similar pair from North Face (which you might come across somewhere), and while equally as awesome, their 14 fit like a 12 at best... and 14 was the largest size in that... wore them a few times then gifted them to a very appreciative friend (who wears size 11.5-12), he says they fit perfectly!
At first I was leery about ordering 1 size larger based on other reviews, but when the boots arrived, I was able to slip my feet in them like butter.
That said, I use these mostly for shoveling snow and other jobs around the yard, so walking comfortably for long distances isn't a big priority. And being slightly too big they are easier to kick on and off quickly when going in and out.