Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Tech Full Zip Fleece Jacket
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on December 7, 2013
This is a beautiful piece of merchandise for sure... well worth the price. For layering purposes, though, I had to reorder this jacket in an XL (I'm 5-11, 210, waist 34, chest 43) even though the Large (which is the suggested size for chest size 42-45; [...] did fit comfortably with only a T-shirt under it. In fact, this fleece is cut mostly as if you would only wear a T-shirt under it -- close to the skin -- and, in my opinion, the bottom doesn't rest low enough below the waist for a 5-11 guy. But it certainly is warm enough; I just think I may need room for a layer or two underneath in case I want to wear it for a long winter's walk. Anyone who is chest size 43 and up and of average height (5-10.5) should order no less than an XL. Skinny guys 5-10 to 6-0 can definitely get away with wearing a Large.
on December 30, 2012
This Large sized fleece jacket fits a 6' 1" 200 lb man quite well, but are slightly long in the sleeves. Fortunately there is elastic at the end of the sleeve, keeping the extra length from being a problem. It feels warm enough for our mild California winters, but I would suggest something heavier if you live in colder climates. Or wear layers. Quality is good, but I worry a bit about the main zipper pull (an REI fleece with a similar zipper pull broke off about after 8 years of use).
on January 21, 2014
I purchased this Columbia fleece because of the great reviews and price. The color is really more of a faded black almost dark, dark charcoal grey. The fleece is warm. I bought a large and it seems to fight nicely, I would say for those that may wear something besides t-shirt underneath should buy size bigger.
on March 16, 2013
Great jacket, love Columbia wear. Black looks nice. just buyer beware that the description that includes a "zip-closed chest pocket" is INCORRECT. I suspected there wasn't when I looked at the pic but ordered it anyway because of the maker and appearance and sale price (was down to $50 at the time). would've been nice to have for sure though, but could've then chosen another one and paid the extra $25 - $50 for just that. might take up sewing lessons instead.
on January 6, 2013
Great looking, quality fleece jacket. Love the contrasting zipper and zippered pockets. Sleeves are gathered to keep out the cold wind. Bottom of jacket has pulls to cinch it up tighter. Warm enough for most mild climes like southern Nevada where I live. Sherpas should not consider this for cold-weather gear!
on September 23, 2013
I love this jacket. I have never been overheated in this and often wear it once inside. I am a night owl who likes to go out with friends at night and this is the perfect jacket for those late fall/early winter nights. Would recommend to others.
on June 1, 2013
Read reviews before ordering, and learned that an XX large size would be best for me, though just large should have been fine. Ordered extra large, and this jacket fits just fine!. Good for the price!!
on December 30, 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend and he's 6 ft 195 lbs and it fits him great. He usually wears medium but the large falls slightly past his waist and the sleeves fit fine. He said its really warm. he looks very sharp in the jacket! Glad I bought it.
on December 31, 2013
Fits perfect. I got the XL and I'm 6'3", 230lbs. for the price it's the best quality fleece jacket out there. The colors are exactly like the picture. (I wasn't too fond of the blue on blue on orange, but it was cheaper, so I didn't care that much)

great jacket tho, highly recommended.
on December 31, 2013
my husband is recovering from heart surgery and this does what we bought it for--keeping him comfortably warm. not as stylish as we would have liked. We ordered a size larger so it would fit and i'm glad we did.