Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 12, 2013
This jacket is literally COVERED in science!
This thing is light, thin, and warm. The outer fabric is soft but firm and It's got these kickass little spandex cuffs on the inside so you don't feel a draft. Yes, the inside is all glittery, but that's what SCIENCE looks like! And when people see that glittery magic cookin you like a baked potato, they're gonna ask you where you got it and you can say it's from SPACE.

The future is here, and I'm wearing it.
7 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2014
It is warm without bulk. The price was fantastic. If I were to order again I'd go up a size as it has an athletic cut. Also I'm short 5' 7" and the sleeves are a little too long for me.
on February 23, 2013
I had one for a day before my wife stole it. It is warmer than my big winter jacket. Buyer beware if you are use to a regular fleece this jacket is a lot warmer. Also and a side note I am now known as disco Dan because of its flash when unzipped.
5 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2015
grandkids love it
on May 11, 2013
I knew about it not keeping wind out. I didn't realize it would pill which is irritating. However, it's a nice lightweight, extremely warm jacket.
on January 9, 2013
Bought this cool jacket for 'Sunny' weather in MN.. LOL !! and it works great for tempratures upto range of 25~30F and above.. Would recommend it !
One person found this helpful
on November 26, 2014
really warm
on December 29, 2012
very nice jacket, keeps you warm everywhere. i want to buy another one i relly like this jacket.. bye bye
One person found this helpful
on March 22, 2013
The jacket is okay... A bit lighter weight than I was expecting. The internal reflective lining is a bit gaudy.
on January 10, 2013
Liked the jacket but it came as olive green instead of ebony blue/heather. It was a gift and he liked it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.