|Fits as expected||
Columbia Men's Trailhawk Trail Shoe
|Price:||$59.45 - $80.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Ripstop Nylon
- Rubber sole
- Mesh, leather, and TPU upper
- Techlite midsole
- Omni-Grip non-marking outsole
- Advanced reflective lining
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This elegantly-designed trail shoe features sculpted edges and perforated heel and toe details.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AJNKDVE
- Item model number: Trailhawk-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, back to the shoes. They are extremely comfortable and have great traction. Break in period was no big deal in these and only took two shift walking around in a warehouse.
I will see how they do on the first hike and update if needed but, so far so good and I am glad I spent the money on these!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The sole is slippery to the point of being dangerous; I only wear them if its dry when I'm hiking Everything else about the shoe is fine but I would not buy it again.Published 19 months ago by Jim
Shoe is nice, it's light, comfortable and not expansive. I am happy. Thank you Amazon!Published on August 15, 2014 by Jano
My husband really likes these shoes a lot. They are lightweight and if it's warm weather, they're not too hot to wear. Very comfortable for all day walking.Published on February 26, 2014 by Razzy2001