|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$20.93 - $63.53 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Cotton
- Snap closure
- Machine Wash
- Omni-shield advanced repellency
- Omni-shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Zip-closed security pocket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ultimate ROC Shorts
A rugged outdoor cargo short in a soft, sandwashed fabric, the Ultimate Roc Cargo is outfitted with UPF 50 sun protection and an advanced water repellency treatment that shields you from rain and stains alike.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency treatment wards off rain and stains
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 protects you during long hours in the sun
Re-engineered and ready for action, the Ultimate ROC™ short has retained all of the classic style and function of the original ROC™ pant, while gaining an active edge. Omni-Shield® technology sheds dirt and stains and the side zip-closed security pocket keeps valuable in place as you brave the elements. With a new lower rise, pop-stitching detail, and softer, more relaxed feel, the Roc is ready to conquer the greater outdoors in style. Authentic fit.
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 5.7 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00365F952
- Item model number: 1326471
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
good construction, and great pocket strategy. length is good too.
Well, as I was at Disney (for a cheer competition btw) walking around the snap/button would pop open.
Do you know how embarrassing it is to have your pants pop open at any given time especially at Disney world around a bunch of young children 😐
Luckily I had a belt
Every time I sat and stood up or got off a ride they still would pop.
Then to top it off, the liner of the lower zipper pocket is either stitched wrong or not stitched at all. Every time I put something in that pocket it flips and twists And is visible below the cuff.
I'm hoping that it's just a defect
And I hope the seller sees this and addrees it.
We shall see
My other big gripe about these shorts is with the cargo pockets. They are only sewn along the bottom, and this results in a large 'pocket' which your foot can get caught in when putting them on. It happened frequently enough that I'm shocked that wasn't the point of failure with them.
Oh well, back to Columbia's Brewha shorts!