Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: One Size|Color: Brown|Change

Showing 1-10 of 699 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 756 reviews
on December 9, 2014
Bought this wallet mainly for trips. Not as big as my previous wallet, so it forced me to clean out some clutter. Once it squished down a bit as I used it more, it takes up very little pocket space. One thing, it will will set off the metal detector as I found out. Being TSApre, I am used to bouncing right through security. Be sure to stow it in your carry on.
on September 29, 2015
This wallet is nearly identical to my old wallet I have carried for several years now. The old one was starting to deteriorate, so I decided to replace it with one that had the RFID protection. As many other reviewers have pointed out, credit cards fit tightly, but not extremely so. I can live with it. I do miss having the currency divider for bills though. I don't travel out of the country very often, but when I do, I like to separate the two currencies. I really don't notice this wallet being any bulkier than my old one, and as I have yet to receive any cards with RFID, I haven't tested that feature. It is the coming thing though, so I know somewhere down the road, I'll need it.

Columbia could have saved the money they spent on the fancy little metal box and reduced the cost accordingly and it would have pleased me. I can't use the box for anything anyway, it got crushed in shipment.
on February 20, 2015
Doesn't fold as flat as my last 2 cheaper trifolds when loaded with same cards and cash but it is of very high quality. Maybe with time it will stretch? The box it came in is crazy nice. Hopefully it will last a very long time. It has high quality looks. The zipper pull makes it about 1/8" more open but some people like that feature. Good idea for keys. I could live without it. Will make a great travel wallet with minimal cards and dual currency. For daily use the jury is still out.

Update: Been around the world this year with this wallet. It's now very relaxed and has held up superbly even when jam packed with dual currencies. Will last for years. I'm very pleased.
review image
on October 6, 2014
Good quality wallet.
Some reviewers felt that the wallet was too thick, but I've using trifold wallets for years and it seems about the same as the others i've used. If you are a fan of trifold wallets you will probably like this one. The only drawback to this wallet is the credit card slots, they are a little tight for the cards but it's leather so is will probably loosen up in time.
Many of the other reviewers were wondering if the RFID function of the wallet really works. It does.
I have several RFID badges for getting into different facilities where I deliver products. In the past I would just pull out my wallet and pass it near the card reader and it could read the badge with out even taking it out of the wallet. Now no matter what I do I can not get the card to read through this new wallet. It works!
11 comment| 79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2011
A wallet is a somewhat serious personal preference item for most men & women. I took my time in deciding which one to buy. Two givens for me, I wanted tri-fold and leather. Challenge #1, there are too many choices out there. After an hour or so of web & review searching I settled on the Columbia Men's Tri Fold wallet. The appearance, quality and features didn't disappoint me in the least. After having it for over a month now, I am totally satisfied with my choice. I can highly recommend this wallet. An added bonus was finding the zippered compartment. Buy it, you will like it.
on May 31, 2016
This is a great wallet. I wanted something that had a nice leather feel to it but wasn't overly pricey. This fit the bill. Holds several credit cards, two slots on top (I use one for cash and the other for change/receipts), and a nice center ID holder. It's pretty slim unless you really jam it packed full of cards and money. Fits well in front pockets if you don't like sitting on your wallet.

Does have a nice quality finish to it. Great feel and seems to hold up well to abuse without looking tattered. For the price you pay, I think it's a great deal.
on September 7, 2014
As I try to put with all my reviews this product is made in china and that was a turn off for me but I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the wallet. I have owned one before and it lasted 5 years or so. They really hold up well and the leather is good quality for the price so you wont have to worry about your wallet looking like it went through a blender after a year which I have had happen with some other wallets of mine. overall I would recommend it to anyone looking for a new wallet.
on March 3, 2013
I've been using a wallet that's set up exactly like this one only made from a different manufacturer for about 15 years. I would've given this 5 stars, except that I prefer a wallet's leather to be a bit more firm. I feel the leather on this particular wallet is super soft. Other than that it's exactly what I look for in a wallet.
In the main compartment. There is a divider where you could put money on either side or possibly receipts. I like having an opening in front of where the ID slot is so that it's easy to just slide out your ID/drivers license. 6 credit card slots plus some other hidden compartments are more than enough to tuck away whatever it is you need.
on November 12, 2014
Great size for me, fits in front or back pocket. Holds charge cards (three), insurance cards (four), drivers license, work ID, gun permit, plus money (not your freshly cashed out paycheck), etc. This is not a carry everything wallet. This is a pared down save your hip wallet. And yes, the security protection works. My card reader at work totally ignores my badge unless I take it out of the wallet.
on March 10, 2017
Pretty disappointed as this wallet is functionally very good and I would have ordered again, BUT it falls apart quick. I only had it for two years and it's all raggedy and needs replacement. Bad quality.