Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 137 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on September 4, 2016
An ok acrylic cap. The quality of this cap would justify a $10 price point, but at roughly double that, it's not worth it. I've bought similar caps that are just as good (if not better) off of street vendors for $5, caps that I still have and which are going strong. I've also bought this very cap from Carhartt - Carhartt Men's Acrylic Watch Hat A18 - which not only fits better, is more comfortable, is of the same material, but is also half the price.

Also, those who say this cap fits big heads must have a smaller head than I. I wear a size 8 cap (64cm) and this cap was tight and shallow (did not quite cover my ears). As others have mentioned, it cannot be adjusted because Columbia has sewn one side of the cuff to the cap itself. So while one side can be adjusted to cover your ears better (or not), the other cannot. Absurd.

And yes, the logo is rather obnoxious, front and center (or rear and center) of your head. A walking billboard indeed.

I've rated this two stars, but it is probably deserving of one. I simply gave it an extra star because for a select group, this will be an ideal hat (as is evident by some of the glowing reviews). For others though, skip it and get the Carhartt. A far better value and product.
on December 15, 2016
This seems like an okay hat. It looks nice and feels soft. But it's not large enough to cover my ears. And I bought it specifically because the item was described as "machine washable." The tag inside, however, says "hand wash cold." I'll probably try machine washing it at some point anyway and hope for the best. Kind of a disappointing product given that I've liked this brand in the past.
on December 30, 2014
I bought this mainly because other reviewers had said it was large, and it's absolutely perfect for me. I wear an 8 1/4" fitted hat, or XXL in brands that aren't as exact. Most of the one-size winter hats I've purchased before barely fit and look ridiculous on me because they're so stretched out. This hat fits very well, doesn't look stretched out, and it's very soft and warm. I wore it for a week in Chicago (single digit temps with wind chill below 0) and my head never felt cold. Extremely happy with this hat.

I rated this hat as "fits somewhat large" because honestly, it IS larger than most other hats. That's exactly what I wanted though, so 5 stars.
on September 14, 2016
Happy to report this hat fits great on my large head and is very comfortable. I went with the maroon rust color due to price and it looks good. I can't say how well it will do in the cold yet but I've had good luck with Columbia products in the past and will adjust my rating if needed.
on March 17, 2017
The hoodie was a bit smaller than I expected. I would recommend getting a size larger than you need. One thing to note is that the fold is sown so you can't adjust it to give you more or less cover which was annoying since that would've solved the size issue as there is plenty of extra cover there.
on January 16, 2016
Love these caps. Proud to advertise for them, so I'm OK with the permanently embroidered brand name. I bought this for a replacement of a 3-year old version which is starting to friz out. Strange to say, but it's a little too tall, actually. I have a HUGE head and have never had to complain about a hat being too big in any way. Too tall is super odd. Watch caps should fit tight to the top of the head, unlike beanies.

I love how Columbia stitches the fold down so it stays even all of the time. If you don't like where it's folded, the stitches are easy to remove.
on December 1, 2016
A good cap (or three) is indispensable in winter where I live, in Minnesota. While this cap looks fine and is well made, it's pretty thin and not especially warm. If you live in a more moderate climate where you don't want your head getting too hot, this might be good. If you need something that is much warmer, my daily wear cap is the Carhartt Men's Wetzel Watch Hat which I would highly recommend.
on November 4, 2013
I wear a size 8 hat. This cap fits easily without leaving imprints of its ribbing in my forehead nor feeling like its so loose that it's going to fall off. It is large enough to cover my ears and will, if required, conform to the purpose of covering not only my ears but will extend to cover the portion of my neck above my jacket collar. When wet, it provided tolerable warmth and, although it took some time to dry (over night on a table was not enough, so I wore it until it was dry), it has not changed shape or size. The Columbia sticker on the hat is not removable. The instructions say hand wash and dry flat, stretching it occasionally as it dries. I am thinking of distributing these as presents to my sons.
on December 26, 2016
Very nice winter hat. Good quality. Bought it as a gift and my grandson loved it.
on February 28, 2016
Great and comfy hat and I definitely will be getting another whenever I'm tired of the one I already have

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.