Columbia Men's Zephyr Ridge Jacket
|Price:||$104.99 + $5.52 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester Fleece
- Omni-Wind Block ultrabreathable windproof
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective and insulated
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Fabric Type||100% Polyester Fleece|
|Package Height||3.9 x 13.5 x 19.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.05 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
With ultrabreathable wind block technology and an Omni-Heat lining, the Zephyr Ridge is a master of thermo-regulation so you stay perfectly comfortable and protected while working hard during aerobic activities in cold, dry conditions; and if you happen to get caught in a light shower, the exterior also repels moisture.
Size: XX-Large | Color: Ebony Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The jacket is warmer than I expected and borders too warm in stores
2. Nice design/style
3. It fits nice, but is a bit baggy on my body and I'm not all that thin
1. The inside is VERY shiny and almost distracting when putting on/taking off
2. The upper pocket had a large enough hole that my chapstick fell down into the inner part of the jacket
The outer shell is constructed of two types of polyester; one is smooth and the other is fleece which, unfortunately, acts as a lint magnet.
The lining is also polyester but manufactured to look like a silvery mesh. I believe it's designed to reflect/retain body heat. It seems to serve this purpose but has one drawback; friction. If you're wearing a long sleeve shirt or sweater that isn't made from a very smooth fabric, your shirt sleeves will bind inside the Zephyr's sleeves when you put it on. Basically you have to grab your sleeves with your hand as you slide your arms into the jacket. Other than that, the jacket is stylish and comfortable.
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't buy mine from Amazon, I have bad mine for over a year now, I wear it for wind proof, for cool and cold days, by cold I mean down to 25 degree.Read more