|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.95 - $90.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Waterproof mixed-materials boot featuring D-ring lacing with speed hooks on shaft and mesh tongue with logo patch
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- Techlite lightweight midsole for comfort and high energy return
- Omni grip non-marking traction outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rich, all-over leather gives a premium outdoor feel to this supportive, waterproof hiking boot. The newton ridge plus waterproof seals out wet weather while also breathing and features a shank under the arch, delivering stability and support where you need it and flexibility where you don’t. The Omni grip® rubber outsole features rugged, grippy traction specifically designed to evacuate mud.
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B073XP9F8X
- Item model number: 1594732
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I have been wearing them for about two weeks and cant find any drawbacks. They sit perfectly on my leg and when you walk you feel your foot is the right position. Recently I've bought another pair of shoes from another manufacturer, and after 10 minutes walks my feet hurt because of the pressure on all sides. In these boots from Columbia, no such feeling.
The sole is very soft, it is smooth when you walk on rough surface and very stable on snow. I wore them at below zero and was still warm.
They are quite light. I can feel a big difference in contrast to the other boot I bought.
The material is very high quality and they look very stylish.
Last week it was snowy but my feet still dry.
I took 2E size, they are a little bigger, but if you have warm socks, they fit perfectly.
I can recommend these boots from Columbia.
One note on size: I'm a 12-1/2 wide (in US size), so I ordered the 13 wide version. They fit perfectly, which tells me they run a teeny bit small. I'd order a half-size up and wear thicker socks if necessary.