$52.99 - $119.95
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.50"
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof hiking boot features Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement.
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's hiking boot is crafted of a waterproof full-grain leather and suede lightweight construction as well as a durable mesh tongue for breathability and comfort during treacherous days out on the trail or on the mountain.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rich, all-over leather gives a premium outdoor feel to this supportive, waterproof hiking boot. The newton ridge plus waterproof seals out wet weather while also breathing and features a shank under the arch, delivering stability and support where you need it and flexibility where you don’t. The Omni grip® rubber outsole features rugged, grippy traction specifically designed to evacuate mud.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0792Q88C4
- Item model number: 1594731
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 2, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
1,591 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-6 of 1,591 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I've had these boots for 9 months now and have to lower the rating to 1 star due to their poor quality. As of today, the rubber on the toe of one boot chipped off and the other boot the toe is coming loose. Comfortable boots but not durable.
I'm in the military in Afghanistan and my favorite pair of boots, Vasque Sundowner GTX, which are more than 15 years old and were resoled prior to deployment, failed me, the sole came off, I guess I used the wrong cobbler. Anyway, I needed boots for my deployment so I ordered a pair of Columbia Men's Newton Ridge Plus II WP Hiking boots. This is my first pair of Columbia boots and I am extremely satisfied in the short term.
First of all, it only took 9 days for them to reach me in AF, thanks Amazon. When I received them and put them on they felt great but I did get a little nervous because after wearing them for a little bit I started to feel a rubbing across the bridge of my toes when I walked. I wear Fox River Dry Maximum socks, which are great, with the boots and they make the boots fit perfectly snug. I wore them the rest of the day and the next morning when I put them on they fit perfectly, the rubbing was gone and they seem to have broken in in only a few hours. It is averaging 110-120 degrees where I am at and the boots are not hot at all.
Recap: The boot size and width fit perfectly, the boots "broke in" in a matter of hours, they are not hot and seem durable. I would recommend this boot for size, comfort and style. I will update the review if they do not hold up well and they will be tested since all we have are rocks and dirt to walk on.
I gave them a 4 star because I just received them and have no prior experience with Columbia.
I had a lace bracket on the top come out thus causing the boots to not be laced up properly. I contacted Columbia about this -since my boots were under warranty- and they said that I had to pay to send the boots to be repaired/replaced. Not happy about this solution as they are great boots.