Consider these available items
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Short, Dark Merlot, 38 x 10" Inseam
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Hook and Loop closure
- HANDY FEATURES: This men's durable short features one zip-closure security pocket, side pockets with hook and loop closure, and mesh pocket bags for ultimate convenience and efficiency.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's cargo short features a partial elastic waist and gusset detail for the ultimate comfort during active days.
- CLASSIC FIT: This cargo short is crafted of a classic fit for ultimate comfortability while active days outside.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia's Silver Ridge Cargo Short features Omni-Shade UPF 50 fabric for maxium protection against the sun and Omni-Wick technology that pulls moisture away to keep you cool and dry during warm days outside.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From boulder hopping to fjord fording, this multi-talented cargo works overtime to keep you cool and comfortable. It’s lightweight yet rugged, with an über-comfy cut featuring a gusset detail for ultimate freedom of movement.
Where The Retreat Is The Treat
Keeps You Dry & Protected
These multi-talented cargo shorts keep you comfortable with ultra-wicking fabric and built-in UPF 50. Great for anything from bouldering to rafting.
The Modern Cargo Short
A partial elastic waist and gusset detail give these shorts an easy fit and ultimate freedom of movement.
This men's durable short features one zip-closure security pocket, side pockets with hook and loop closure, and mesh pocket bags for ultimate convenience and efficiency.
Omni-Shade | Sun Protection
Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
Specially crafted for the active man, the Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Short is the ultimate outdoor staple. Crafted of 100% nylon and Columbia’s signature ripstop fabric that includes a recycled polyester lining, these pants remain lightweight, yet durable, no matter the weather or activity. High quality materials and expert craftsmanship are the backbone of Columbia’s men’s apparel.
The technology featured in these cargo shorts is unmatched. The interior layer is made up of Columbia’s signature wicking fabric to ensure a sweat-free, breathable day of activity, while the protective exterior features UPF 50 to help block and shield from harmful UVA and UVB sun rays known to cause skin damage. The Columbia Silver Ridge Cargo Short is also durable and comfortable with added convenience - the partial elastic waist, gusset detail, and hook and eye closure give them a personalized fit and ultimate freedom of movement; the multi-pocket silhouette provides the aforementioned security and convenience.
Columbia offers these cargo shorts in multiple staple colors, lengths and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart and abide by the following measurement instructions: To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. And for your inseam measurement, measure from the top of the interior leg to the end of the knee.
- Package Dimensions : 13.4 x 8.2 x 2.8 inches; 8.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 144170
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : June 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Columbia (Sporting Goods)
- ASIN : B07DX45SSJ
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #891,814 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)