- Item Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006ZS3SL4
- Item model number: AM4084
- Average Customer Review: 970 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,682 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Cargo Short
|Price:||$24.96 - $140.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Silver Ridge Ripstop 100% nylon
- Partial Elastic at Waist
- Omni-Wick Advanced Evaporation
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Exterior adjustable waist
- Gusset detail
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Silver Ridge Stretch Shorts||Silver Ridge Cargo Shorts||Royce Peak Shorts||Silver Ridge Printed Cargo Shorts||Pilsner Peak Shorts|
|Zip-Closed Security Pocket||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Partial Elastic at Waist||✓||✓|
|Integrated Removable Belt||✓||✓|
From boulder hopping to fjord fording, this multi-talented cargo works overtime to keep you cool and comfortable. It's lightweight yet rugged, with an uber-comfy cut featuring a gusset detail for ultimate freedom of movement.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lightweight fabric and a built-in belt.
But that fabric itself is has its cons and its pros,
When wet, it dries quickly, faster if the wind blows.
But the fabric's so thin, and sized small, just a smidgen,
It displays well your gender, as well as religion.
So friend, be forewarned, while stylish, beware,
These shorts will display your equipment down there.
Good looking, not formal and not childish.
Lightweight, wicking, fast drying and comfortable and slippery.
Deep pockets. 1 Zippered pocket. (A bit low on the leg)
The less than optimal: (Minor points for improvement.)
thin waist band tends to roll, included belt worthless, (I use a "Better BDU Belt" https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WF4ZIC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
some may have "modesty" problems because fabric is thin. If so just wear an athletic supporter. They fit loose enough that most will be fine.
Mesh pockets may develop holes due to being cut by keys. Hopefully they're strong enough.
pockets a bit slippery making it easier for stuff to potentially slip out.
3 MONTH UPDATE:
Well... After about 3 months I took them off and noticed a 1"x1" triangular tear in the front of the shorts. No idea how it happened but I must have caught them on something. Not as durable as I'd hoped since I didn't feel it when they tore. Will still get another pair, and the convertible pants version for teaching at the university. (Will also order an iron on patch kit!) Otherwise I still love them.