- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006ZS5E2A
- Item model number: AM7474
- Average Customer Review: 176 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #166,737 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Short Sleeve Shirt
|Price:||$15.90 - $53.75|
- 100% nylon
- Mesh pocket bags
- Omni-Wick moisture management
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Pockets with hook and loop closure
- Sun protection collar
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed to keep you dry, protected and comfortable during long active days in the sun, this Columbia classic features quick-wicking material, strategic venting, stretch construction and built-in UPF 50 blocking power.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I live in a very hot, humid environment and this shirt works great for any outdoor activities. I used it yesterday for weeding, trimming, and mowing my yard in 90 degree heat and 80% humidity. The shirt vents enough and dries quickly enough that it was almost dry when I was done, even though I was sweating profusely. It also retained almost no smell, even though I haven't washed it yet. Compare this to my typical cotton undershirt, which is soaked and horribly stinky by the time I finish yard work.
I never felt constrained in my motion because the shirt has large enough arm and shoulder areas to move well during physical activities.
Good job Columbia!
Great fit, not too tight or too loose. I am 5'10" 193lbs 34/35" waist and got the large.
Great length. I don't tuck these in, and shirt doesn't fall too far down below belt level.
Fast drying material.
Material is on the thin side, which is great. Not a fan of heavier fabrics that are moisture wicking.
Easily washed in the sink - dried over night. I tested this several times!
Wash and dry, put on a hanger. No need to iron.
Small Velcro patch for pockets.
Pockets are sewn on one side - hard to get stuff in and out of them. I don't use the pockets.
Collar seems a bit too small, but it's ok. Doesn't roll up.
Overall, great shirt. Bought a couple of colors and will get a couple more when the price is right. Wore several shirts to a week long vacation at Disney World. They held up great against the heat, and I never worried when it rained because I knew the shirt would quickly dry.