Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt (Major, Small)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% nylon basketweave
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation
- Decal, Do Not Dryclean
Customers also shopped for
|Apparel Occasion and Lifestyle|
|Package Height||2 x 5.6 x 10.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.55 pounds|
Refined yet rugged and always up for a journey, this wonderfully wearable button-up is the ideal accompaniment to adventure. Unlike other crinkly and abrasive members of the button-up family, the Silver Ridge features a soft, quiet fabric that’s a luxury to wear. We’ve increased the sun protection to UPF 50, while Omni-Wick® advanced evaporation keeps you comfortable in the face of serious sweat. When your heart rate’s maxing out, relieve the sizzle by rolling up the adjustable sleeves using the button loops bedecking each upper arm. Stash keys, change, and boarding passes in the front flap pockets. Authentic fit.
Top customer reviews
- fantastic material - very flexible
- lightweight and moves with you
- great styling, especially with the sleeve straps
- looks great either tucked in or untucked
- size is consistent from shirt to shirt - no variations in fit that I am aware of between the 9 shirts I've bought - this is a great example of quality and workmanship
- lots of colors to chose from
- breathability as there are vents in the back of the shoulders that help you keep cool
- pockets are handy and useful
- have a few stitching areas that seem suspect, but there haven't been any issues so far
- certain stains aren't easily removed
- body oils, particularly around the neck area, tend to discolor the material
- not an easy material to iron and keep wrinkle-free, but then again I like the rugged, outdoor look so it is rare that this is desired
- prefer some other clasp than velcro on the pockets, though the looks without the button/snap is very nice
Recommendations for Columbia:
- ensure stitching is quality checked before leaving the factory
- treat the neck area with a stain repellent to make sure that body oils and such don't stain the material
Overall, I am very pleased and would highly recommend this shirt to everyone.
The nylon material seems like it'll get the job done being able to wick away some moisture, or dry fast enough after getting doused with lots. Stitching is solid. The upper back has an interior mesh vent, which doesn't take away from the comfort at all. Velcro closures on the breast pockets are practical, and the ability to button up the sleeves will certainly come in handy.
I'm 6'0", about 185 lbs, athletic build. I ordered the Large, which fits me well in the shoulders and chest - not constricting, but it doesn't balloon out either, which I like. My only gripe is that the sleeves are a little short (but I do have long arms). If you require a 35" or more sleeve length, you might look elsewhere. However, I'm willing to live with it because I imagine I'll have the sleeves buttoned up most of the time anyway ;)
Overall a quality shirt when compared to other name brands, especially for the price.
Cool to wear, drys super fast, great to take on trips. And I like that they look nice to wear just out and about, he doesn't look like he is going off to the jungle!
Most recent customer reviews
Please changed columbia Men's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt (Metal, Medium) by Columbia Men's Silver Ridge Long Sleeve Shirt (Black, Medium).Read more