Columbia Snow Canyon Omni-Heat Waterproof Bungee and Toggle Winter Boot,Mud/Coral Pink,13 M US Little Kid
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Suede Leather, Synthetic Nylon
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Columbia offers a wide variety of outdoor performance footwear, outerwear, sportswear, and accessories. Columbia products are engineered using the best technologies and highest quality materials, providing you with innovative products that are functional yet stylish and a great value.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00AJK68TI
- Item model number: C Snow Canyon Oheat - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought a size larger than her usual shoe size so that she could wear them for at least two seasons, and they fit just fine and aren't cumbersome or cause her to trip. They are actually extremely lightweight as far as snow boots go, which is also a plus.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Columbia Snow Boots are great for winter!!! They are exactly what I was looking for! They are supper comfortable and very cute.Published on March 2, 2014 by Marta Yaniv
Quality is good, design appealed to a 7 year old girl thanks to the pink. Unfortunately, had trouble putting on boot.Published on February 22, 2014 by heidy
My daughter loved them and they were perfect for the snowstorm that we had. Her feet stayed nice and dry.Published on February 18, 2014 by Andrew C,
This boots is for kids, and i need boots for womans... so i think that you have to say in descripition the product (KIDs)Published on February 17, 2014 by Luciana Chaves