- Product Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B008FIFG7G
- Item model number: 1447091
- Average Customer Review: 2,137 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,574 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Columbia Sportswear Bora Bora Booney II Sun Hats
|Price:||$24.05 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.95 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Textured Nylon Poplin
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men's Bora Bora Booney fishing hat Omni-Wick fabric for sweat-wicking capabilities and Omni-Shade UPF 50 technology that blocks out 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- HANDY FEATURES: This high-performance fishing hat features a mesh breeze-inducing vent to keep you cool and protected during long hours outside.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: This men's fishing hat is equipped with an adjustable drawcord and toggle at back so it fits comfortably and snug.
- FIT: This men's fishing hat fits secure and comfortably for active days out on the water.
- Columbia's Men's Bora Bora Booney fishing hat is the perfect accessory to hot, long days out on the water.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Featuring UPF 50 to block out 98% of harmful UVA and UVB rays and carrying the Skin Cancer Foundation’s seal of recommendation, the Bora Bora Booney is definitely more than your average fishing hat. An Omni-Wick™ sweatband combines with a mesh vent panel (which is non UPF) to keep you cool and the sweat from dripping in your eyes. Quick-dry properties mean that even if this hat takes a dunk with you, it’ll be dry in no time. An adjustable toggle customizes the hat’s fit to your head. An adjustable chinstrap adds further security.
Size: One Size | Color: Collegiate Navy
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
2,137 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 2,137 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Light weight
- Collapses to a small size for packing
- Good sun protection
- Adjustable fit with the use of the elastic draw string
- I wish it were somehow more stylish. But as far as sun hats go, this one looks pretty good.
6 stars if I could.
Hat fit very nicely. I normally wear a New Era hat L/XL and I could tighten the head strap more if I felt like having a more snug fit. Got a lot of complements from friends about the hat.
The brim isn't super stiff, but I like that for packing it in my day pack when it's not needed.
The only minor con that I could think of is the chin strap connected to the edge of the hat where my ears were and sometimes it would aggravate my ears. But it wasn't enough to doc a star, maybe half of a star.
So worth the purchase. It fits better than the Cabelas Boonie hat I bought a few weeks prior (tight on the head)...glad I picked this hat up.
I highly recommend this hat!!
Compared to the Tru-Spec hat, this Columbia hat is more expensive, lighter weight (2.8 ounces vs 3.8 ounces), and more breathable. The Tru-Spec hat uses the same fabric throughout, while Columbia uses a lightweight, part-mesh fabric on the top (more breathable) and a stiff fabric for the brim (less likely to droop over my eyes). The Columbia hat has 3 inch brims (vs 2.5 inches for Tru-Spec) for more sun coverage, though perhaps a little more bulky and more likely to snag tree branches. Tru-Spec is a poly-cotton ripstop, while Columbia is all nylon.
I have a larger head (size 7.5) and both hats fit me with plenty of room to spare. Both hats have a tightening cord in back, which works great. Both hats also have a chin strap, which is very handy in the wind.
Minus one star because the price for the Columbia hat is now $28 (was $18 when I bought it). The Tru-Spec hat is only $12. While the Columbia hat is a little more breathable, it is certainly not twice as good as the Tru-Spec hat.