Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Columbia Sportswear Women's Ice Maiden Lace Cold Weather Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 8, 2012
These boots are better than I imagined, once you break them in a little bit- at first I thought my normal size 9 was going to be too tight through the ball region(though the length was perfect), but was thrilled to see they "gave" just enough- they are sooo comfortable,I don't seem to want to take them off! I ride/work with horses and I can do a full day in the water/mud/slop and be absolutely warm and dry. A bonus is after the barn-work is done, I can ride the horses in them too, even in my Dressage saddles! I bought them in the cordovan/stone color, and they are just gorgeous.The only downside is my son borrowed them once, and now we banter over who gets to wear the Ice Maidens- I gave in today and ordered a 2nd pair in black just so we both could enjoy their absolute comfort. Order your true size- I listened to some reviews saying to go up in size- that is incorrect. I 1st ordered a 9.5 and they swam on me, even in heavy socks, so I went back to my normal size of 9 and all is warm cozy and perfect ;) These boots make you want to go out into the absolute worst weather, I kid you not - I hate winter, but these boots make me eager to put them on and spend a day outside in the elements.. Looking forward to tomorrow's hideous conditions!
on September 26, 2013
I wore these boots twice now and the ad says it is waterproof. It is not waterproof. My right boot started getting wet on the inside as I was walking my dog in the grass. At first I just thought that my foot was cold but when I took off my boot, my sock was soaked. The other boot was okay. For the price, I thought the quality would be better. The fit is good though and I like the way it looks.
on December 13, 2012
First off, I found these boots to run true to size after I ordered a size up per other reviews and had to return them because they were too big. I found them to be comfortable and warm so they did the trick for mountain town trekking in below freezing temperatures. They have a lot of the cute factor which made them very versatile to be able to wear out to a semi-casual dinner. These boots were perfect for me and my now happy feet.
on December 22, 2012
I have worn these through a few big blizzards already this year, and they are warm and relatively waterproof. I wear them with thick socks and they really insulate your feet. They also have relatively good tread, as I have prevented lots of potential ice slips in them. They hardly show any wear after a month of heavy use. I'm very satisfied with the quality.
on December 20, 2012
I wore them continuosly for 12 days on a trip to New York city on late November/ December, and my feet were always toasty warm!!! (and I usually suffer of cold feet). This boots have a nice casual look and are super comfortables, walked many hours with them brand new, no need to break them down. They are true to size. Bought them half size bigger after reading some reviews, and after using then for a few hours with 1 pair of thick wool socks they became too loose, so I gave them to my sister that uses a bigger size than me, and plan to buy a new pair in my true size.
on December 23, 2012
I love these boots and have already worn them many times. They advertise as keeping you warm to -25 degrees. I had them on at -15 to 5 degrees for a full day and my feet stayed warm and dry the whole time.

Great price and good construction.
on December 9, 2012
Received these boots a few days ago. Then blamo! We got a big snowstorm this weekend. The boots are stylish, comfortable and warm. I usually wear a 10 so I ordered a 10.5 based on other reviews. That was the right thing to do. The little extra helps for a thicker sock. Don't have any misgivings about getting these. They are great boots!
on March 4, 2013
I was looking for a pair of warm winter boots, and found them in the Columbia Maiden Lace Snow Boot. They are very comfortable to wear and keep my toes very warm. Although this winter has not be extremely wet, it has been cold. I love wearing.

size: 10 M
Fit: True to fit, am able to wear my thick socks and still have room for my feet to breath
Support: These are the first boots that I didn't not have to add my insoles to for added arch support
Construction: They are durable, the fabric is strong. Well constructed seams.

Will buy the black pair for next year.
on November 7, 2013
I have been wearing these for 2, going on 3 winters now. I'm not an everyday wearer but on average 4 days a week. I wear them to work then change and again before I go home. They are just as good as when I purchased them, they're warm, comfortable and keep the snow out. I would definitely buy another pair
on February 22, 2014
I didn't want to write a review on this product until I had truly tested it through my first Midwestern winter. As a Californian native, I am pretty darn scared of the cold and the wet, which was exactly what I encountered in South Bend, IN this past fall/winter. These boots have kept me warm and dry the whole winter, and are so comfortable and easy to put on/take off. I have gushed about these boots to almost all of my friends because I love them so much! I walk a mile to and back from school every day, even in negative 30F weather, and usually am warm with just one pair of thick socks. I also wear them when I shovel my front yard and driveway, and through trekking in around 7-inch deep snow, and these boots have survived it all--also waterproof as I walked through huge and deep puddles of melted snow! The boots have not shown any leaks, and have decent grip.

Of course there are no boots that can prevent from slipping on black ice, but I've only slipped once, so I think that's pretty good! I also bought these in my regular size (8), and they fit perfectly. These boots have kept me happy and warm through the winter!