- Product Dimensions: 23 x 16 x 2 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00KTZTV6U
- Item model number: 1441721-243
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (86 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #168,030 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Columbia Sportswear Men's Silver Ridge Vest
|Price:||$46.56 - $70.00|
- 100% nylon Silver Ridge ripstop
- Zip-Closed Security Pocket
- Omni-Wick Advanced Evaporation
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 Sun Protection
- Drawcord Adjustable Hem
- Zippered Hand Pockets
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When your outdoor activities call for maximum pocket space, throw this durable, quick-wicking vest on for an instantaneous upgrade to personal storage capacity. It will also keep you protected from harmful UV rays with built-in UPF 50 blocking power.
Top customer reviews
update: tailor took in armpits fits perfectly now. arm pit holes were too big/too big in chest/rib cage area. i used a seam ripper and removed the flap with female side of snaps. removed 9 oz. which is huuuuge for carry on only travelers and backpackers and those with shoulder/back pain from heavy clothing. too bad cant remove male side of snaps. but very happy i was able to remove the flap which is useless and weighty. now im ready for my adventures :)
This is a travel / carry vest for non bulky items. You might be able to store a small point and shoot camera in some of the pockets, but nothing more bulky. The front is closed by a full length nylon zipper with 7 additional metal snaps. The zipper / snaps extend into the collar allowing closure around the neck. The vest is 100 % nylon and is washable. I don't see this vest as providing warmth in cold weather after all it is designed as a carry vest .
One other thing, not sure how I'm supposed to iron this thing so mine has gotten kind of wrinkly! Oh well, still love it.